News
Replying to ureshii • Feb 13, 2022
Title FAILing in Love
Here I thought they'd end up together in the end when starting this but literally nothing happened, they had no…
Ooh I'll make sure to check it out! Thanks for the recc~
1 2
Replying to ureshii • Feb 13, 2022
Title FAILing in Love
Here I thought they'd end up together in the end when starting this but literally nothing happened, they had no…
Yeah :(
0 4
On 11 Left • Feb 13, 2022
Title 11 Left
The song at the end of eps 1-4 is so good! Does anyone know what it's called? - I can't find it anywhere..
0 2
On First Love Again • Feb 13, 2022
Title First Love Again
The whole time while watching ep 1 I was like Jeong Ha Yeon looks really familiar... Then I realised that he's Jeon Chang Ha!? Only ever seen him on TikTok, it's cool seeing him in a drama, I wish him the best of luck with his acting career ^^
0 0
Replying to Mademoiselle Noir • Feb 12, 2022
List They Just Scream Consent
Thank you!
It's so sad :((
1 0
Mademoiselle Noir • Feb 12, 2022
List They Just Scream Consent
Omg I love this list, seeing consent in dramas is so refreshing and nice!!
2 2
On Love and Leashes • Feb 12, 2022
Title Love and Leashes
Unexpectedly really good! Exactly as the summary described the movie would entail. There was a good mix of comedic elements and mature spicy scenes and the ending was cute (well ya know.. lol). The cast did a great job at portraying their characters and overall I enjoyed watching this~
9 0
Replying to ZXC • Feb 12, 2022
Title Love and Leashes
It has! It looked one way this morning and it changed a few hours ago
Okay glad I'm not crazy haha ^^
0 0
On Love and Leashes • Feb 12, 2022
Title Love and Leashes
Very unrelated but does anyone else notice the difference in the MDL font? It's changed, hasn't it?
11 2
On Kissable Lips • Feb 10, 2022
Title Kissable Lips
This is actually pretty good, I'm enjoying it so far, the plots interesting! Choi Min Hyun's a cutie
6 0
On Tomorrow • Feb 10, 2022
Title Tomorrow
I love the poster
2 0
Replying to ureshii • Feb 10, 2022
Title FAILing in Love Spoiler
This shouldn't be classified as romance...
Here I thought they'd end up together in the end when starting this but literally nothing happened, they had no romantic scenes, disappointed but still loved Kang Pa Rang's character. If this didn't have the romance tag I would have liked it more because I had an expectation and it wasn't met :/
3 7
On FAILing in Love • Feb 10, 2022
Title FAILing in Love
This shouldn't be classified as romance...
3 8
Replying to Doyita • Feb 8, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
I want to watch it. Is it worth to watch?
I loved this, it's one of my favourites! If you're a fan of zombies then this is a must watch of course. Aspects like friendship is very prominent throughout the series and there's also lots of character development, if you don't mind graphic gore and intense makeup then I'd recommend checking this out :)
2 0
Replying to earthmixxitup • Feb 8, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
i hate everyone who's creating gwi nam edits like get some help please!
Just because someone likes a character or makes an edit about a character doesn't mean they support what they do and have done in a drama, they may support the actor, there are many reasons why someone could like Gwi Nam
7 0
On Bulgasal: Immortal Souls • Feb 8, 2022
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
I really enjoyed this, loved the cast, the ending was so beautiful yet so sad. Overall 8/10! ^^
1 0
Replying to Cotton • Feb 8, 2022
Title Business Proposal
why did they publish that shitty poster again 🤢, previous one was a bit better 😑
I think you can request a change
2 0
On Business Proposal • Feb 8, 2022
Title Business Proposal
First saw Kim Min Gue on 'I can see your voice' I'm so happy he's got many new roles and receiving the recognition he deserves!
1 1
Replying to ureshii • Feb 6, 2022
Title Kei×Yaku: Abunai Aibou
Whose house are they both staying at? - It's Shiro's, right? Also, I know they have a partners in crime type of…
Ah okay yeah that makes sense! It's no big deal I just thought it might've had significance or something
0 1
On Love's in Sight! • Feb 6, 2022
Title Love's in Sight!
Please reply to this when all subs are released!
0 2
1
2
1