News
Replying to Infired • Feb 28, 2022
Title Semantic Error
do you have a link?
I think it's this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snorfwTfqC0 but it has no eng subs
0 3
Replying to Joerin • Feb 27, 2022
Title Juvenile Justice
Yes, watch 1 episode and decide. Itβs a little different from classic law dramas so you may like it
Okay awesome thank you! ^^
1 0
On Juvenile Justice • Feb 27, 2022
Title Juvenile Justice
I'm not the biggest fan of law dramas.. Should I still give this a go?
0 3
Replying to Gabriela-in-this-planet • Feb 26, 2022
Title I Live Alone
it was aired ep 345 last week...
I already found the episode I was looking for 2 months ago haha but thank you
0 0
Replying to aslanjade • Feb 25, 2022
Title Love's in Sight!
All episodes are now subbed :)
Omg yay thank you for letting me know!!
0 0
Replying to MianhaKdrama • Feb 23, 2022
Title Kissable Lips
What did I just watch?This is so bad! Korean bls have original concepts but they lack in the execution. They still…
Yeah this ones pretty bad imo but there are some really good Korean BL's out there, like Light On Me and the currently airing Semantic Error - both have great acting and chemistry, well made cinematography and production, and smooth transitions/plot!
5 4
On Shotai • Feb 22, 2022
Title Shotai
This looks so cool, can't wait!!
1 0
On Chasing the Light • Feb 22, 2022
Title Chasing the Light
Omg the posters so pretty!
3 1
Replying to 8888007 • Feb 22, 2022
Title My Love from the Stars
They better gives us subs for this π
For real! π©
5 0
On Kaneshiro Takeshi • Feb 18, 2022
Person Kaneshiro Takeshi
This man is so insanely talented holy moly
16 0
Replying to mpruel • Feb 17, 2022
Title Moonshine
you mean 2/22/22? ^^
omg yeah lol too many 2s I got it mixed up ^^;
0 0
On Semantic Error • Feb 17, 2022
Title Semantic Error
I'm obsessed - the plots really good, their chemistry's amazing and so is their acting, it isn't awkward at all, so refreshing I love it!
16 0
On Moonshine • Feb 17, 2022
Title Moonshine
omg i just realised this ends on 2/2/22, such a satisfying number haha ^^
2 2
On Semantic Error • Feb 16, 2022
Title Semantic Error
This is so good!!!
2 0
Replying to russian white bear • Feb 15, 2022
Title Meet Me after School
The story and acting isnt over the top, if that answer the 'is it cringe' question. As for the 'hard to watch'…
Sorry haha I'll just watch the first few eps and see if it's my cup of tea or not, thanks again! ^^
0 0
Replying to Windchime • Feb 15, 2022
Title 11 Left
Are you talking about the ending theme? If so, then it's this song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cRAO-f6LxUI&gl=JP…
Omg yess thanks a million!!
0 0
Replying to russian white bear • Feb 15, 2022
Title Meet Me after School
The story and acting isnt over the top, if that answer the 'is it cringe' question. As for the 'hard to watch'…
Okay cool, thank you! Also one other quick question, does the female lead have that annoying vibe that a lot of them have in this genre?
0 2
On Meet Me after School • Feb 14, 2022
Title Meet Me after School
What kind of relationship do they have? Like is it cringe and hard to watch or...?
0 4
Replying to marcia • Feb 13, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
I dont think she appeared before
OMG lol you're right TT I need more sleep.. I got this character mixed up with her character in Bad Buddy
1 1
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Feb 13, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
I literally forgot about Lita's character, I know her but don't remember what role she played in Gorya's life before she reappeared again in ep 8 lmao help my memory sucks someone pls explain who she was
0 3
1
2
1
