Editorials
Replying to GreyMist • Jan 2, 2022
Title Six Flying Dragons
you should really watch it , I assure u that u wont get bored even for a second , I watched this drama while it…
ooh okay thank you!
1 5
lo_ve • Jan 1, 2022
Article Netflix's "All Of Us Are Dead" confirms its premiere date
Netflix sure loves their zombie content lol I'm looking forward to it!
4 0
Replying to Elle • Dec 31, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
Pleaseee Junho in-love was so lovely to watch, I can't- 😭 So happy that I grabbed this drama to binge-watch…
I know right, my heart just melts watching him in this drama
2 0
Replying to iamme • Dec 31, 2021
Title Taxi Driver
I dont like hana tho. Did she get better?
ah yeah I didn't like her either until the final episodes
0 1
On Shadow Beauty • Dec 31, 2021
Title Shadow Beauty
It wasn't an deep as I had hoped it would be but it was still a great watch, 8/10
1 0
On The Uncanny Counter • Dec 31, 2021
Title The Uncanny Counter
My number 1 favourite kdrama of all time
1 0
Replying to Ayaka Naomi • Dec 30, 2021
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
Snowdrop and Bulgasal are two different genres though. I enjoy watching both anyway.
Exactly, not sure why everyones comparing them.. Both are great!
1 0
Replying to AshesandDust • Dec 30, 2021
Article Go Min Si and Lee Do Hyun to work together for the third time with "Reincarnation Love"
Since they were step siblings in sweet home, i dont think that necessarily counts? As romantic partners this is…
Hopefully they'll have a happy ending in this one!
3 1
Replying to JIEUN • Dec 30, 2021
Article Go Min Si and Lee Do Hyun to work together for the third time with "Reincarnation Love"
but a good marketing scheme lol
Good point haha
5 0
lo_ve • Dec 30, 2021
Article Go Min Si and Lee Do Hyun to work together for the third time with "Reincarnation Love"
I'm all here for actors working together twice but three times? It's a bit bizarre lol but I have nothing against it, they do have good chemistry, I'm sure it'll turn out great and I'll probably end up loving it haha ^^ Wishing all the best for this short drama!
16 5
Replying to nunalmond • Dec 30, 2021
Person Lee Je Hoon
we need more romance drama from you 😩👍🏻
I know right!
0 0
On Joshua Hong • Dec 30, 2021
Person Joshua Hong
Happy birthday shua!
1 0
On Six Flying Dragons • Dec 29, 2021
Title Six Flying Dragons
I want to watch this for Yoo Ah In but eek 50 1 hour episodes is daunting and I might get bored... I'm guessing it's worth watching considering the positive reviews and comments, should I give it a try?
0 7
Replying to 9205533 • Dec 29, 2021
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
Oh woah I didnt know that, just did it and i feel accomplished for some reason lol...thxs for the tip!
Haha all good!
4 0
Replying to snickersnerds • Dec 29, 2021
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
With the whole rating thing.. I don't understand why everyone always says MDL ratings are rigged, people are hating,…
I'd recommend watching all 4 released eps before making a decision because the newest 2 were really good and what made me want to watch more!
6 1
Replying to Benny • Dec 29, 2021
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
Ep 1 and 2 were poor but 3 and 4 are so good
I agree, ep 3 and 4 were what made me want to continue it!
6 0
On Bulgasal: Immortal Souls • Dec 29, 2021
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
Not enough people with verified accounts are rating it which lowers the rating. Anyone can be verified, you can click on the blue tick next to my username that'll take you to where to can verify your acc :)
9 3
On Bulgasal: Immortal Souls • Dec 29, 2021
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
I think the reason it's a low rating is because not enough people who are watching and enjoying it have rated the drama. Usually when I watch an airing drama, I don't rate it until I've finished it but because I know this deserves better, I rated it a 9. So to those who haven't yet rated it, please do and help it go up! :)
7 1
Replying to sweet_dream • Dec 29, 2021
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
It's sad, the rating is 8.1 now. A few days ago it was 8.8. There is a high possibility, it is a planned downrating…
It deserves 8.6 at the very least!
5 0
Replying to sakurakochan • Dec 28, 2021
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
I swear the summary doesn't give the actual plot any justice. Good thing I didn't rely too much from it and still…
For real! From reading the summary, I had no idea what to expect and thought I wouldn't like it but damn it's amazing, I love it so much!!
1 0
1
2
1
