K-Drama
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Dec 28, 2021
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
when the kid jumped him on his back ,, I said that definitely is his son from his previous life
OMG THAT'S THE CUTEST I'M :((
1 0
Replying to TheTaunter • Dec 28, 2021
Person Lee Won Keun
was he in the military? :O i just noticed now that he is back
yeah, OTW marked his return to the acting industry after completing his two years of military service
0 0
On Lee Jung Ha • Dec 28, 2021
Person Lee Jung Ha
Omg I remember seeing him in The Unit, I didn't know he was an actor. I've literally watched 3 dramas he's appeared in, sad that I didn't notice him T__T
2 0
On Bulgasal: Immortal Souls • Dec 28, 2021
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
The OST breaks my heart, I love it!
1 0
Replying to CeeVieAre • Dec 28, 2021
Title Snowdrop
Reminds me of Kim Jung Hyun, SML in CLOY.
Ah yeah I kinda see that, he reminds me of the Japanese actor Mackenyu
1 0
Replying to Dreamy • Dec 28, 2021
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
Very different & way darker than the two mentioned
Okay that's good then haha (bc I've seen too many like those) thanks for replying! :)
2 0
On Bulgasal: Immortal Souls • Dec 28, 2021
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
Just finished the first episode, it kind of has similar vibes to Goblin and Tale of the Nine-Tailed, is it different?
0 10
Replying to Loaxy • Dec 27, 2021
Title Snowdrop
I agree, but all the cast is sooo freaking gorgeous!
Oh yeah they're stunning, true eye candy
4 0
Replying to CeeVieAre • Dec 27, 2021
Title Snowdrop
I hope someone can provide spoilers for ep. 6 and 7 ππ»ππ»ππ»
The episodes aren't out yet though
1 1
Replying to Dugu Mantou • Dec 27, 2021
Title Snowdrop
Kang Moo + Youngro >>>
Okay this is so dumb and obviously nothing is happening between them but β¨the way he looked at herβ¨ (after she helped him) I'd melt
3 1
On Snowdrop • Dec 27, 2021
Title Snowdrop
Um Lee Kang Moo's hot ππ
9 4
On The Red Sleeve • Dec 27, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
Hands down the best historical I've ever seen
13 0
Replying to trunkenta18 • Dec 27, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
The red sleeve has lived rent free in my mind since the first few episodes but these past few episodes really…
sorry I laughed when you said you touched grass, I should do the same..
2 0
Replying to trunkenta18 • Dec 27, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
Apparently ep 16 will air at 9.30 on 1st Jan. and in total the broadcast for the last two eps will last for 3h…
yoo that's long, but I just know I'll love every second of it!
2 0
Replying to kkaebsong • Dec 27, 2021
Title Shadow Beauty
I think it's gonna backfire on mi jin definitely... the video is not gonna be what mi jin expected... but in the…
Oh yeah that'll def happen, when the bad guys in dramas are too confident about something going well, it won't go their way in the end
0 0
BabyNandos • Dec 26, 2021
List βΎSpooky Films for October 2021β½
Omg this is such a good idea, I'm 100% doing this next year!
0 1
On Shadow Beauty • Dec 26, 2021
Title Shadow Beauty
how is there only one ep left?? there's still so much to unpack (who Mi Jin really is, Jin Sung's video, Ae Jin's "condition" that her parents worry about and her so called "sister")
13 1
Replying to Han • Dec 26, 2021
Title Shadow Beauty
I thought he was pretty popular? I'm pretty sure he just avoided people because he couldn't get along with them
Yeah but because he avoided others people didn't really like him
0 1
Replying to Tokio Rocks • Dec 26, 2021
Title Snowdrop
Below someone mentioned the pictures the girls took at the end including Young Ro amounts to 13, which is the…
Yeah true
0 0
Replying to Cotton • Dec 26, 2021
Title Snowdrop
it's 8.5β now β€οΈβπ₯
Deserved! ^^ It's so good
5 0
1
2
1
