News
On Love on the Menu • 14 days ago
Title Love on the Menu
I love this drama! I hate this Mdl’s injustice rating! 10/10
3 1
On The Early Spring • 17 days ago
Title The Early Spring
where I put 10000000/10? I just finished *the early spring*! This drama combined all my favorite tropes—second chances, changing one's life for love, and real kisses—and gave me butterflies every single second... I absolutely loved it! It’s my all-time number one! It’s going to be hard to watch anything else now! I think I might stop after this one because I’m going to have a massive drama hangover!
9 1
Replying to YUuUTJ3 • 24 days ago
Title Sunsets Secrets Regrets
how is the romance here with the leads? i want to know if this is good as the rating showing. im coming here because…
It’s a romance set within a police case, but it features beautiful, chemistry-filled love scenes and a lovely love story. I usually only watch and enjoy romances, but this police drama incorporates a beautiful love story that is more lovely and interesting than many pure romances.
2 1
Replying to Adsh • 28 days ago
Title Blossom through the Cloud
Exactly 💯 The MDL ratings are diabolical!!! 😭😭😭
They don't watch it and give it a bad rating because they're haters.
2 1
On Blossom through the Cloud • 28 days ago
Title Blossom through the Cloud
I really don’t understand this rating… for sure its haters
2 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 28, 2026
Title The Early Spring
If I don't like action or thriller series, I don't have to go and rate the show 1/10; I’m not really in a position to judge it. That’s what I see here: people who dislike romance calling it too cliché, and so on. Just don't watch it—there's no need to rate it, either. The result is that an excellent drama like this ends up with a lower rating than expected.
8 0
Replying to Chiane • Aug 28, 2026
Title The Early Spring
Satisfying conclusive ending? Happy?
if is like the book, happy end.
3 0
On Love on the Menu • Aug 24, 2026
Title Love on the Menu
I’m in love with this drama! my favorite type of drama! I hope still love until the end!
4 0
On Baek Sung Chul • Aug 18, 2026
Person Baek Sung Chul
ele é muito lindo! queria ele mais como ator principal!
2 0
On Genius Girlfriend • Aug 14, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
I loved the chemistry between the mains! really butterflies 🦋
7 1
Replying to Akatte • Aug 10, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
My personal opinion, a couple of moments in episodes 1-2. After that, the horror ended.
Good! thank you!
1 0
On Spooky in Love • Aug 10, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
Is this drama really horror? how much horror have in it? can someone help me?
0 6
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 10, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
Se não é seu estilo de drama, porque assiste? porque faz review? Esse drama cumpriu o que se propôs e as pessoas que gostam de comédia romântica gostou.
0 0
Replying to Ali_110 • Aug 9, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
Any triagnle romance?
I don’t think so
0 0
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 6, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
I'm tired of those hateful comments demanding that dramas feature only perfect people or "green flags." Life isn't perfect, and neither are people. To have a good story, there have to be problems.
23 0
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 6, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
I'm tired of those hateful comments demanding that dramas feature only perfect people or "green flags." Life isn't perfect, and neither are people. To have a good story, there have to be problems.
10 0
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Aug 5, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
I like this drama!
4 3
Replying to worldkdramafan2025 • Jul 10, 2026
Title Road to Success
This drama is genre "life" and up to this point it has mostly been live/slice of life and psychology.…
So, the love story will really start after ep 20?
0 0
On Never-Ending Summer • Jul 5, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
this rating is sooo low. It’s 10/10 romance!
6 0
On Road to Success • Jul 5, 2026
Title Road to Success
I can't understand and I'm so angry at people who rate a drama without even starting it yet. Even with the first few episodes, you can't really rate it! You should only rate it when it's finished or at least halfway through.
8 1