News
On Second Chance Romance • Dec 3, 2025
Title Second Chance Romance
Estou amando muito esse drama! Ansiosa para ver os próximos capítulos!
0 0
On Second Chance Romance • Dec 2, 2025
Title Second Chance Romance
I’m in love with this drama. I’m waiting for start the romance.
2 0
On My Lethal Man • Nov 16, 2025
Title My Lethal Man
I really like this drama!
2 0
Replying to Dramas4me • Oct 22, 2025
Title Light beyond the Reed
Thanks director for a reasonable ending and not rushing like other dramas. It's a happy ending. ♥️♥️♥️…
Did you watch the end? 18 ep? Is happy end?
0 3
Replying to aplp • Oct 15, 2025
Title One Spring Night
assisti novamente para ter certeza que é o meu top1 de todos os tempos!
estou certa disso
0 0
On One Spring Night • Oct 15, 2025
Title One Spring Night
assisti novamente para ter certeza que é o meu top1 de todos os tempos!
1 1
On Love, Take Two • Sep 9, 2025
Title Love, Take Two
Really good romance! 💕 So comforting and heartwarming!! It’s simple and profound! wowwww
2 0
On My Youth • Sep 7, 2025
Title My Youth
porque avaliam mal sem nem assistir completo?
0 0
On The Time We Were Not in Love • Sep 1, 2025
Title The Time We Were Not in Love
Eu assisti 2 primeiros e do 13 a 16! Foi ótimo!
0 0
On The King's Affection • Aug 28, 2025
Title The King's Affection
wowwww 1000/10! perfect at all!!
0 0
On Clean with Passion for Now • Aug 25, 2025
Title Clean with Passion for Now
it’s better in the second half.
0 0
On A Calm Sea and Beautiful Days with You • Aug 10, 2025
Title A Calm Sea and Beautiful Days with You
um estilo completamente diferente!! slow slow slow … but good
2 0
On Deep Affection Eyes • Jul 30, 2025
Title Deep Affection Eyes
This show is Awesome! 💓💓💓💓💓
5 0
Replying to whammywham • Jul 28, 2025
Title Be Passionately in Love
I thought I wouldn't care about the lack of kiss in this drama but as I watched I understand why everyone is angry…
I agree with you
1 0
Noctis • Jul 28, 2025
Review Be Passionately in Love
I agree with you
0 1
On Our Movie • Jul 22, 2025
Title Our Movie
Amazing drama!
15 0
On Reborn • Jul 9, 2025
Title Reborn
I want only 1 more ep for this drama be perfect! only 5 min of happy
3 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 30, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
One of the best kdramas! 1000/10
13 0
Replying to Sallu bigboss • Jun 25, 2025
Title Begin Again
How did a drama like this got 8 rating where hidden love has 9? I will never understand asian drama lovers' taste.
Existe uma cena de beijo de verdade neste drama? Do They cut the scene ?
0 0
Replying to Xia Yan • Jun 25, 2025
Title Begin Again
i thought that the 2nd leads are main but they are not and I don't really like main leads story it feels same…
Are there a real kiss scene in this drama?
0 1