Editorials
On Love for You • Jul 5, 2026
Title Love for You
I can't understand and I'm so angry at people who rate a drama without even starting it yet. Even with the first few episodes, you can't really rate it! You should only rate it when it's finished or at least halfway through.
9 1
On Dazzling • Jun 25, 2026
Title Dazzling
it’s slow romance but it’s worth to watch and will be more and more enjoyable and complete in the end
4 1
On Never-Ending Summer • Jun 25, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
OMG! I’m in love with this drama!
7 0
Replying to 100zzsuzy • May 18, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
Last week of this amazing K-drama — I’m really going to miss it. I truly hope we’ll get a kiss between Dong…
I truly hope too! Pleaseeee
2 0
On You Are My Fateful Love • Apr 29, 2026
Title You Are My Fateful Love
it’s impossible to someone, who likes romance, doesn’t love the end of this drama. Please, wait until the end to rating this drama! the middle is a little bit slow, but be patient 🥰
10 0
On Nevertheless, • Apr 28, 2026
Title Nevertheless,
fui reassistir e continuo amando! como eu gosto de uma redenção de um protagonista por amor 🧡
0 0
On You Are My Fateful Love • Apr 28, 2026
Title You Are My Fateful Love
The scene of their first kiss was so beautiful! 😻 it was worth to wait! long waiting
4 0
On We Are All Trying Here • Apr 21, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
Will be romance in this drama?
0 1
On The Practical Guide to Love • Apr 10, 2026
Title The Practical Guide to Love
Não entendi essa baixa avaliação. Eu gostei muito desse drama! Super interessante de assistir! Romântico, maduro, real! Uma história de vida! Fiquei feliz por assistir!
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 28, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
perfect 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
3 0
On Still Shining • Mar 13, 2026
Title Still Shining
why this rating with 2 ep? 🙄
1 0
On To My Beloved Thief • Feb 27, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief
I love it! It’s so worth to watch! every ep is better than the less one!
1 0
Replying to ChrisC • Feb 18, 2026
Person Wang Hao Zhen
Title: "Forever Love" | 許你地久婚長ML: Wang Haozhen | 王皓祯FL: Ma Qiu Yuan | 马秋元Related…
I love it!
0 0
On Spring Fever • Feb 10, 2026
Title Spring Fever
Yes! A true rom com with a great happy ending!
13 1
Replying to Sero VIP • Feb 10, 2026
Title Spring Fever
I loved this series- a true Rom-Com and a great happy ending!!! The evolution of the FL from being cold to opening…
yes! I agree!
5 0
On Spring Fever • Feb 10, 2026
Title Spring Fever
Apenas uma comédia romântica muito boa!
1 0
On Glaze of Love • Jan 13, 2026
Title Glaze of Love
He is an amazing actor!
5 0
On Speed and Love • Dec 28, 2025
Title Speed and Love
uauuu so good! chemistry on top!! I’m in love with them!
10 0
Replying to Homibaeku • Dec 5, 2025
Title LOVE.exe
the last ep started well, friends getting back together n all. But there was no development or progress from there,…
thanks
0 1
On LOVE.exe • Dec 5, 2025
Title LOVE.exe
I would know exactly details about the end! why everybody says the last episode is so bad? please a I want spoilers!
0 3