• Location: London

asiandramafan

London
Piang Chai Khon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised
May 30, 2017
If you are familiar to K-C-TW dramas and if you are new to lakorns you'll notice that lakorns are totally different from K-C-TW dramas.. But you'll find them as addictive as them. They don't have a high budget like them but they are not that bad.

Anusaniya ( Kimberley) is the rich girl, Sattawat is a doctor, his mother has got gambling problems, Anusaniya's uncle is in love with her, Sattawat's mother & Anusaniya's aunt in a way arranged them to marry, the dad agrees so they got married without love. As in any drama we do have distrubing characters. Somika was previously with Anusaniya's uncle but he breaks up from her for Anusaniya, this time she goes to Sattawat, she announces her love to him, but the doc has no feelings, Doc has a crush on Anusaniya since he saved her from drawning. It's for sure that Kimberley is a great actress but this type of characters sort of stick on her, she's always the rich, snob girl, though Doctor is not poor but not a chaebol.

They do have on screen chemistry with James. Just like on her previous drama we'll watch her development as she develops she'll realise that she loves Satawat.

Sonika is sometimes going overboard so her character was written excessive, she's a type of stalker
Keep pestering Sattawat. Annusya's bro pregnantes a girl, and she also hate her and she wants her baby to be the only heir of the family, that's what we know until later episodes. It's sort of like Brazilian Soap Operas.

Mirantee is a reporter but also Anusaniya's school friend, she had doubts that Anusaniya would ever recognise her, but yet she has not only recognised her and her name, she also recognised that she helped her when her heel was broken, after that incident Mirante started to help Anusiya.

Their bond got better. Mirante is also in love with the uncle. The actor who plays the uncle Pop Thagoon Karnthip is also quite handsome :))

When he had a accident Mirante was the one who was crying by his bedside. Sonika is the one who's responsible from all bad things happening to Annusiya's family and people around her, it is just jealousy turning into a mad hatter.

Anusaniya's brother's girlf also uses Sonika's addiction obsession on Satawat to hit Anusaniya, but Sonika is the idiot letting people to use her.

There's everything you are looking for, love, romance, action ( not that sort of action but still) kidnapping, cat fight..

At the end we see that uncle understands who he really loves :)

Our couple still pulling each other's hair, it's their way of showing love, aggressive couple. Doc is romantic soft hearted but our girl is bitchy.

Not only the uncle and doc is handsome here, the guy who plays the owner of the furniture company is also hot

Well doc have been doing wrong all the time, while he could silence his wife with a lovely kiss :D

Padiwaradda
Dec 30, 2017
One of the rare down to earth lakorns.

I honestly admired RIn,  she was very patience, caring, loving, and her skills, she cooks, cleans, she plants, make perfumes. I don't think that I have got half of her skills as a wife.   She protected her calmness when her husband's ex-gf suddenly came to destroy her wedding.  She endured her even after getting married.

I loved the advice the mother give to her daughters. " Do you think marriage is like fairy tales that you read in book"  & about a heart can change.

Saran's ma advices to her son...     " Love is like pen & paper " " Spoon & Fork"  you can love / marry  someone out of your circle ( matching-suitor- someone richer - poorer- different culture-beliefs-religion etc ) but this may not always work.  (this type of relationships)

Saran & Ri they slowly fall in love,  Although I'm against arranged marriages, but arranged marriages still exists and not all ends up like Saran & Ri's.

When you fall in love slowly, you learn to respect, but when you marry someone you already know / in love, after a while you lose that spark,

This lakorn is set in 1950's and you can that vibe from the music, outfit, cars & surroundings. I really really enjoyed the OST,  it was pleasant almost very relaxing.

Also we have Villains called White Tiger,  who uses black magic, now this is not everyone's cup of tea for me it's the power of the words. Believing into something  too much and making  it real.

She has two younger sisters, One gets married after her but her marriage crumbles down in a short time. Saran's friend is wooing Rin's little sister, she's the only clever one after Rin.

Sisters  don't get much screen time.  I totally recommend it. It's not your usual lakorn

No matter what I love the connection between three sisters,  we only see the two of them arguing it's Rin & the middle sister, that's because  Saran refused to help her husband on his illegal rice exporting business,  (that reminded me something very  similar happened in my family when my mother was still a child funny enough in the 1950's like in this lakorn.   All three of them were protective of each other, none of the other sisters made Ri felt like she's adopted,  but she always slept with the maid, until Saran's friend starts to investigate.  Her story sort of reminded me of Cinderella, how she was doing all the housework while her step  sisters are   socializing.
She hopes that her husband will be back and take her so they can continue to live together but the end all she got is a failure from her husband.

Ri's story towards the end may surprise you

I love how both mothers were good towards Rin, except the bitchy ex & stupid White Tiger everything is all ok.

If you find the ex gf annoying like me, just wait through the end she's gonna get a nice slap by Rin's sister.

What I love about Korean, Chinese - Thai Dramas they use karma ..  being quite spiritual myself I believe in karma.

Rak Rae
Jul 31, 2017
It's been couple of weeks since I've finished this lakorn, I'm still humming Rak-Rae, it constant;y non stop playing on my mind.

This is not a revenge drama but it has slap kiss,

I cried a lot while watching this lakorn..

Ramin our main guy is handsome, hot secretary of Thai Ambassador of Austria, Ramin is attracted to Wayun since he first saw her before they've been introduced formally, Wayun is studying to be a simultaneous translator for UN.

They eventually fall in love Wayun falls pregnant and Ramin tells her, they're not ready to be parents, he offers her money with the influence of his aunt who's like his mother.

Ramin thinks Wayun had an abortion, he doesn't learn the truth until the very end and that's through his friend's gf, his friend's gf tells him if you see the baby you'll understand that there's no need for a DNA test.

And we have Nicolai a russian student also studying to be translator for UN also happens to love Wayun, unlike Ramin, Nicolai was always there for her whenever she needed, from day one to up to the end.

Some ppl find this lakorn boring but for me it was not boring, this one is one of the rare lakorns I've not skipped a scene.

Yes there are / were annoying characters, and you murmur hello wo the hell are you that you're putting your nose into a couple's relationship, business? if you can't turn a man to yourself it means he doesn't want you, move on,

I don't know how they find a baby that looks like both Pancake & Aom..

Needless to say Aom was as a hot as his usual self lol.

If I were Wayoon I'd never turn back and accept Ramin, I'd chose Nicolai a man who was with me all the time, who was looking after the baby not even related to him, while both working & studying, who was feeding, changing, bathing my baby, who was looking after me when I am sick..

who was renting me a flat a bigger one at a nicer area, just to be sure that I'm and my baby is safe.

But what does our girl do goes and accepts his apology to live happily ever after..

Nicolai could have easily given those to her, I used to think like the lakorn ladies before forgiving, accepting bla bla but now I think different. No matter how much you love a man, if a man is not man enough to be on your side, that love slowly dies, it never dies completely but it open your eyes.

One of the scenes that I cried when Nicolai gave his mother's ring to Wayun and giving back to the Ring as a necklace to baby Lila, it means he's not gonna love anyone like Wayun..

I also loved the beautiful scenery of Austria, Vienna , Salzburg, It just reminded me the Sissy Movies I've watched, pitty that they no longer show it on TV, the only option is buying the DVDs..

Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong
Jun 6, 2017
What can I say!! A lakorn without slap kiss / rape / drama cliches .. plus Barry & Yaya

DO I NEED TO ASK FOR MORE??

It's a romantic comedy.

Grandma Daeng has got few kids but none of them wanted to work in the farm all got married and left their mother, Grandma Daeng lives with Darunee, her right hand house maid Aunt Kae and her daughter in the house, she has got farm workers

Ahit grandma's grandson, Ahit's dad stole money from his mother and ran off from home, Ahit is an agriculturist, he doesn't want to do a governmental job and he wants to work in a farm,but his dad is not that rich and he doesn't have a big land for his son to work,

He writes a letter to his mother and explains the situation , grandma accepts him..

Duranee & Ahit's path crossed in a traffic accident, Duranaee accidentally hit Ahit, after learning that he's grandma's grandson they start to bicker, D is afraid of losing grandma ( actually she's grandma's sister, grandma's dad pregnanted D mother and left her while her ma was pregnant, so grandma adopted D)

A does a great job at the farm, he made a mistake by growing the Cavendish Banana in his farm for selling. He didn't know that this kind of banana is seeded and inedible. When Darunee knew it, she wanted to tease him, so she didn't tell him that this kind of banana is useless and inedible. She also told all workers not to tell Athit because she wanted to humiliate him later.

Athit felt shame, very hurt and lonely in the strange land, so he went out to drink and got drunk. When he woke up, he found that he made a slip to Thongprasri, the grocery's daughter. He woke up in her room and she cried that he raped her. ( please keep in my mind that this drama doesn't have rape involved)

Duranee goes to Bangkok to study she became more mature, after grandma's death she has none left except Ahit, Duranee invies her friend to the farm, as she previously met Ahit and was in love with him.

D & A cousin is sort of in love with D, as a result of his mother's pressure.

D&A are in love with each other but it takes some reinforcement outside supporters to help them secretly for them to understand their feelings towards each other.

Yes sometimes you do want to pull out to tear your hair while watching, as these always misunderstand each other when it comes to love. :))

This is going to be a spoiler :)) but can't help it they'll confess their feelings to each other after auntie spiked their orange juice.

even some of Thongprasri scenes, some of her family's scenes were funny.

Yes it's a Happy Ending

Ruk Nee ... Jhe Jud Hai
Jul 31, 2017
I'm a great fan of Rome, I love his lakorns, Matt is one of my favourite Thai actress after Kimmy, Yaya & Ester. It was funny but also a bit dragging, Rome did such a great job portraying a straight guy and also a gay guy the same time lol, I laughed so much when he covered his bits with a pillow, poor Lookjun she doesn't know Pete & Paul had switched places lol until the very end. They have such a great on screen chemistry, I enjoy seeing Matt portraying a little crazy girls, the girl she portrays in the lakorn is laid back, relaxed, who loves her pampering, she is an editor in a women's monthly magazine, and we see her loving her makeup, skincare and as Pete being gay she's doing these with Pete, Pete is like her bff.

Where as Paul has a different personality lol, let's say ugly duckling turns into a swan after swapping places with his twin, it's hard for Paul as a straight man living together being in close skinship with a beautiful woman.

it's quite funny, it has got romance, everything except revenge, slap kiss & rape. :)

The things is the plot is a bit slow.

Kon La Kop Fah
Sep 2, 2017
**** CONTAINS SPOILERS *************

Grate is such an eye candy that I can't resist watching his lakorns :))) fangirling :D Yes the main lady is a bit annoying but Ameena was much more annoying. I don't like slug type of ladies and she's a slug here, like a flea.. I loved how realistic this lakorn is, Chin has got behaviour / anger problems, he also had drinking problems but after he made an accident that left his mother's neck injured he stops drinking, his mother is giving him advice to use his brain to solve problems don't look for alcohol to solve problems, we learn a lot about rubber plantation, we see that Chin goes to group therapy to solve his anger management, it can be considered as AA for anger management. Main girl changes from spoiled brat to an understanding not giving, thoughtful woman, 2nd lead San who stole Chanika's bf with lying to both sides, goes into depression and kills herself, the problem is Mint always plays the evil lady I think except one with Mark Prin, it's going to be hard to accept her as a good main lady if she ever plays the good character.. I also loved how Chanika fall in love with Chin. It didn't happen in one night, but at the end she fell in love with her husband and learned to trust her husband. And for a change a man who's willing to change for the woman he loves, not expecting her to change for him, in a way she has changed she's not the girl she was when she started to work for her husband, so unknowingly she has changed, he changed her in a good way, now he's ready to change for the woman he loves. Grate has a lovely smile whoever is the script write must know his gorgeous smile, they're using Chanika to tell in this lakorn how good his smile is and how he rarely uses it :D. Chin is also a man with a good heart, he changed his father in law's urine bag, tbh I don't I'd have done it, changing someone's urine bag, that's not blood related. But he has anger issues, he's like a walking bomb ready to explode any time. A moral message here, it's been given over San, if you take something - someone doesn't belong to you someone will come and take it from you. If you break a family - relationship you'll never have your own.. I'm giving the most evil lady award to Ameena, she's jumping to one man to another another man.. Proper gold digger.. She tried every single man to see who she can get.. At least Chin was not a type of a guy who'd fall into Ameena's traps. He was strong on that side. Well both husband and wife is temperamental, I admit Chin is worse but Chanika is also temperamental, I guess this temperamental & jealousy thing runs in the family, as San is also an extreme side, I don't really blame San, as there is Sin who's trying to get her bf, she took her best friend's bf so she sort of knows how your loved one can slip off from your hands on the hands of another woman. Chin's mom given him the biggest punishment by telling him that his wife had a miscarriage, while she didn't had one, it was for him to change his behaviours, not to be this temperamental. I love the mothers in this lakorn, Chin's mother was so against Chanika but when she realised that she's not a bad woman, she accepted her, and she supported her daughter in law, Ameena admitted to her mother that she's not pregnant with Pat, she doesn't know who the father of her baby. ( umm it's not my business but you're a grown up lady why didn't you use protection, perils of unprotected sex lol) when San killed herself she was pregnant with Pan.Chin is upset by his behaviours he still thinks he is responsible from the death of his unborn baby. His mother is also no longer soft and forgiving towards him. We can't really call this a slap kiss drama, as our lady never resists to his kisses , he was on her lips whenever he finds a chance, for him he's doing it to punish her lol :D ahahh yes yes dear you do it to punish her. Tong was sharp he understood that Chanika didn't have a miscarriage

At least on the funeral she admitted in front of everyone that She's not pregnant with Pan, she only used his name to find a father to the baby in her stomach, she and her mother been asked to leave and never come back.

I love how they use Karma in Thai lakorns, I believe in Karma..

We also had a chance to learn that Chin didn’t rape Siri, she had leukaemia, and she was in love with him, when he didn’t respond to her love she blamed Chin and killed herself.

I can't say I liked the OST, it was not as great as on the other lakorns, I was expecting a better one but it was not interesting.

Leh Nangfah
Jul 24, 2017
Let's admit, this lakorn was one of a kind, I've never watched a lakorn like this,

We have the bitchy rich spoiled girl. Angels decided to punish her, she turns into a bird with sunset, so she starts to go to one person she used to hate and bicker as a kid.

Without knowing who the bird is he names the bird beauty, as the bird has the exact mannerisms as beauty the girl he dislikes ( actually the bird is the girl he dislikes) so he loves the birdie, he feeds the birds, allows her to sleep on his chest, she fell in love with him and as her behaviours change he fells in love with her.

time to time I got bored but we have Kasetsin Puttichai as an eye candy who reminds Ji Chang Wook.

I don't think that I'll rewatch it, let's say maybe in a year's time if i get bored or nothing else to watch.

It's not that boring boring that you want to drop and jump to another lakorn, but not that much super either, It's OK.

If you wanna watch a unique lakorn without bad leads no ex bf gf getting in the way, no bitchy mothers or fathers, so this is the perfect one for you, there's enough romance to keep you want to more about the ending.

Mia Taeng
Jun 11, 2017
This drama is for the one who are patient. If you don't get nervous and angry quickly this drama is perfect for you, because it really tests your patience.

Rome plays the playboy Kongkai let me tell you haven't see yet such a horny male lead in any of the dramas I have watched,

He is on duty for.. you know what. He jumps from his mistress's bed to his wife's bed.

He's stupid enough not to see the true colours of his mistress Na Prungchat portrayed by Songkhla Pornchita let me tell you she does such a great job that you end up hating the girl.

Prungchat is the daughter of a rich family, she's a model, her makeup is always bright, I believe they chose bright colours on her lips as her lips looks bigger with bright colours. She has never been loved, so clings on men.

Arunprapai potrayed by Hargate Araya Alberta, she's bright, beautiful have a successful career, she marries Kongkai out of love, as her bf impregnated a girl and for him to do the right thing she marries Kongkai, at first there was no love, but they eventually fall in love.

Though it took Kongkai such a long time to understand that he loves Aru, but it didn't stopped him seeing that ugly mistress.

Mistress has done everything in the book to trap Kongai, each time she got him back, and when he finally said he loves his wife, she used the pregnancy lie, to get him and she was nearly successful, whereas his wife is actually pregnant and kept it secret

We do have an annoying maid, a messenger of the mistress, her inside info about Kongai, and she also learns her lesson from her.

We have such a loving & caring mother in law, the other maid, she was loving and caring, she's the mother of the annoying maid...

We have a family lawyer, he helped Kongai w/o all the time for him to give the right decision

Things go pretty slow in this drama, we don't get to see romance in each episode.

But the ones who are patient enough get to see the happy ending.

If I were the wife in the lakorn, most possibly I'd have already kicked his unfaithful ass..

Oh but she's so caring, loving, giving, that she did not do anything to hubby and that cheap mistress.

If not I'd have asked him to get tested for STD / STI .. I mean it doesn't even happen in western dramas, let alone expecting to see it in an Asian Drama is a bit nonsense but I'm only expressing my opinions

You can call me mad, mental but I cried so much when Prungchat became a nun and when Kongkai, Arunprapai and the gay friend visited her after she became a nun

PUNGCHAT becomes a nun after her husband got killed by his own mother.

The temple scene was intense & emotional

Samee Tee Tra
May 26, 2017
This is a very very twisted drama, I mean you're gonna see most of the things we see in Western Dramas.

This is my 4th lakorn so far so good, as I understand Thai people are a little bit less conservative comparing to Koreans & Chinese.

It's still a boo boo to make a kid out of wedlock, but it's understandable and I also support that ideology.as a child needs both father and a mother

We see a woman Karat who had 3 unsuccessful marriages both cheated on her and died.

Her late 3rd husband not only had an affair and impregnate her childhood friend but he had cheated on her with several other women as well.

Karat learns that her husband impregnated her best friend after her husband's funeral. When she learnt that her husband died she rushes to hospital but she had a traffic accident, she stops a car that happens to be Pisut's car, after Pisut took her to hospital she says I don't like owing to ppl, she gives him her wedding ring, During the funeral Karat goes into a very bad mental-psychological state, she tries to kill herself and rescued by Pisut, She already previously saw Pisut on that day while she was on an event, and her best friend was with her, (Sai Nampeung) Nampeung sees Pisut and gives him a look and that moment is very important because that single scene is giving a lot of hints of about the upcoming episodes the relationship between Karat, Pisut and herself..

This already made 3 in a day....

Later on their path Karat & Pisut crosses a couple of more times and Pisut saves Karat a couple of more times :) this only happens in dramas both bumping into the same guy a couple of times in a day and both being saved by the same guy a couple of more times.

Karat is a rich, spoiled woman and she has got insecurities because of her previous experiences.
However Nampeung is quite the opposite she was always jealous of her friend who was always good to her, she's jealous of her friends wealth & lifestyle and at the end she snatches her husband and falls pregnant, after the guy's death, she finds the guy's mother and break the pregnancy news, but the mother says you're own your own, he already have a legal wife who's here sitting, and my son never wanted to have kids.. So she had a slap from that side..

She's still not over anything this time she tries to steal Pisut from Karat and play all the dirty tricks in the book, but Pisut is in love with his wife, he mentions a couple of times that he sees her as a colleague nothing more than this could happen in between them.

Karat might have insecurities but she's a strong woman, she's honest, she has a child like personality when showing love, she's jealous of her husband, ( any woman would, especially the one's that have bad experience would be more, as they'd be scared what if the history repeats itself)

Actually Karat has got 2 more sisters, one of them is a doctor, both sisters are beautiful.

Their mother always accuses their dad of having an affair with Pisut's mother. i believe that's why Karat is like that, her mother's influence.

Nampeung doesn't only try to pursue Pisut, she also have an affair with Siwa a rich, careless chaebol, he is the fiance of the doctor sister.

Nampeung does her best to fool Karat that her husband is having an affair with her..

Nampeung spends all her time chasing for men, instead of looking after her child

The maid is one of the characters I love in this drama, After Karat got married she moved into Pisut & Karat's house, she is more than a maid, she does what a best friend does for Karat.

Nampeung manages to create big marital problem between Karat & Pisut.

Nampeung as being the mistress of Siwa she leaves her lipstick on Siwa's car so that doctor fiance would find and breaks up from him.

But let me tell you this Siwa is not like Pisut, he can easily tell fck off to Nampeung, after the lipstick ( incase if you are wondering that Lipstick is Yves Saint Laurent 'Rouge Volupté Pink in Paris that's one of the best selling shade)

the thing is Nampeung have hopes of snatching a rich handsome husband whether he's single or married.

( moral story easy comes easy goes)

Kasat genuinely loves her husband.

Siwa proposes to doc sister with his deceased mothers wedding ring..

Nampeung is seriously gone mental after the death of the ex-husband of Karat. She needs to be shut into an institution. She is basically a mistress and not giving up on this, as for Siwa a person with a set habit won't change it... His father had many women so he takes his dad as an example

Other than Karat's ma it's always Pisut's ma trying to help them, unlike the other dramas she's not the evil one here..

The thing is Pisut is an idiot guy, how can he be so blind to the games of a simple town bike.

At the end Nampeung fell pregnant from Siwa and got rejected by him, this is the 2nd guy who rejects her, she is not a loveable person so I don't feel sorry about her but she goes and tells Pasat that she's pregnant from her husband and as a proof she shows her his jacket.. If I were Pasat I'd either kill that woman or kill my husband bec that's too much any woman would go crazy, she caused another marital problems in between Pisut and Karat, and they got divorced, Nampeung goes to Siwa's houses announces herself as his new wife, poor mother is shocked and disgusted. ofcourse a woman like her won't stop just pretending that she's pregnant from Pisut,

During this time Pisut really missed Pasat, and she moved into Pisut's home, Pisut and his mother left the palace, she's living on her own and pretending to be pregnant from Pasat, and her baby is looked after by another woman, she calls her aunt. When that lady finds her and tells her that your baby needs you, he's hungry he needs milk, she says I'm pregnant I'm trying to find a dad for my baby, take care it of yourself.

She caused so many problems both for herself, people who cared for her, Pisut, Pasat and her family, anyone related close to her got hit by Nampeung.

On the sister's wedding Pisut's mother tells Pasat the truth that Pisut lied to her to protect her, Nampeung is not pregnant from Pisut.

Siwa begs for mercy not to tell it to sister but it's too late, sister already heard everything she says I won't marry you..

She runs off from her own wedding.

One mistake just for fun, caused him to lose the woman he loves, so the history repeated itself, he made the same mistake his father did, being unfaithful.

Finally swords been pulled out, Pandora's box is open, we see that Nam always been jealous of Pasat, poor Pasat she only saw her a best friend but she's been stabbed by her, not only her but also her sister, her husband, her sister's fiance.

The pool scene I don't know how they can be so stupid enough to think that we'll think she's gonna get drown in the water that's coming up to her ankles.

Thank god that Pisut came at the last minute as she fell and hit her head to the pool, and faints

We can clearly say that Karma finds Nam at the end.. She reaps what she sow.

For Pisut & Pasat, their relationship is jealousy incarnate

I loved the final episode :)) it was a long wait

There's another moral story in this drama, it tells us that you can't break a family and built your own family on top of it.

I don't whether it's me or not Jaron Sorat who play Siwa is reminding Chinese Actor Denny Huang

Secret Garden
Feb 6, 2017
to this day I still do not know why I started to watch this drama, I dropped and started back a couple of times, and each time I watched I felt like I am having a nerve break down. i do not see a love story here but only a man with odbc and a rude, arrogant, selfish idiot girl. I did not get any chemistry in between them, tbh I felt more chemo with the main lady Lee Philip and Yoon Sang Hyun, Jeon Hae Rim is a talented actress but I just could not like the the girl she is portraying here. One of the most over rated dramas ever
Star of the Universe
Feb 13, 2017
It is an easy romance, A girl who becomes a GRP and falls in love to a famous singer.

She begs to return to the world, so she's been given a chance to fulfil her wishes and when those are completed she's going to die again.

Woo Joo"Universe" also fell in love with her. they overcome many things with love but the end.. Both happy and sad..

If Byul did not had the accident that day, she would potentially living happily ever after with Woo Joo.

It does not have a rewatch value, but I will most probably download the episodes and turn it into a movie and rewatch like that.

As there are still some stuff that I do not get, as I do watch 5-6 dramas in a week, it all juggles up after a while

Goblin
Feb 13, 2017
I have watched it because I found the plot interesting, I am not a fan of GY or KGE. At the first episodes I found her irritating but then I get used to her.

The story is interesting and keeps you wondering about what's gonna happen next.

I will probably watch another drama of GY but I do not think that I'll watch one of KGE dramas. I have watched Train to Busan and he is very talented.

while watching there is one thing might irritate you that is the great age difference betw Goblin & ET.

That love things in the edge of being a pedapholie

Goblin is a man who is over 900 yrs old but looks like a man who is in his late 30's early 40's while ET is only 19 yrs old and a high schooler. She is inlove with a man who is at the age of her dad / can be easily have / had kids at her age.

And if we think of the era he comes from he possibly might have concubines, wives and a couple of kids.

They are good match physically but in this drama, it was over the border. I do ship them but not on this drama, they can easily be bf / gf as KGE likes elderly guys and GY likes younger girls.

I was more interested in Sunny and Grim Reaper couple. they were a fantastic couple.

There were a lot of product placements, from stuff toys, to TBS White Musk Perfume, which I end up buying and now using a room spray as the perfume is that much crap, the watches he wore, canon camera which is worth over £2000 this is with only a small lens.

I only find the Canon placement irritating I thought it was related with the upcoming scenes as they have openly showed us, like poking someone's eye. it was that obvious.

I really enjoyed the Canada scenes, and a couple of Korea Seoul scenes but that's it.

I want to see Yoo In Na, LDW, Yook Sung Jae, & Lee El in one drama. I will not go back & rewatch this drama. It was one shot for me, I will forget about it within few months.

If it was not KGE as a leading lady, and if there were less flashbacks, less repetitions it would be an excellent drama

Ngao Kammathep
May 6, 2018
phew what a story... Father swaps his daughter with someone else's son, because the grandad wanted a grandson, but when he passes away, he starts to look for his daughter bec he doesn't want his inheritance to go someone else.

Rome (Weir) is friend's with Kamontat(the father)'s brother, he coincidentally meets Tien (main girl) who disguises herself as a boy, he took her home, they found a necklace and ring on her the house maid accused her of being a thief, but Rome's friend suspected she might be his niece, before his death he asks Rome to bring the justice..

Rome teaches Tien how to act & behave like a lady, he falls in love with her..

House maid is not happy that Rome likes Tien, she doesn't know who she's in real.

Housemaid helps Rome's ex to get Rome back which Rome is not interested, she constantly reports what Rome does, where he goes etc....
The ex that left Rome when he gone broke now he's rich again so she wants him back..

Kamontat is a man that he can't keep his things in his pants, he sleeps with his secretary, that secretary also sleeps with the son.. She fell pregnant from the dad but tells the son that baby is his.

We don't see much of kiss as Weir is a 40 year old man in the lakorn (in real he was only 25), Davika is a teen 19 at the time

Second there are people who are trying to kidnap her all the time...

it goes on and on ..........

Tieng Narng Mai
Apr 25, 2018
I haven't cried this much lately while I was watching a lakorn. Ton the male lead is such a loving, caring guy that It makes me wonder why men are not like this in real life :)

It's one of the rare lakorns that you'll love all the characters in it. From Squirrel boy to the white witch

No fighting, no jealousy, no crazy ex.

The special effects not the worse but watchable .

There's a lot of comedy in it, The father who's cheating, the heir son who wants to be a singer, the other residents of the apartment, security guy and his daughter, his daughter keeps using korean and calls him Appa all the time lol

Only hint I can give you is everyone ends up being a couple, getting married and giving birth :)

The eding killed me....

Bride
Sep 22, 2017
I can't say it's a sad love story but it involves loads of violence , rape.

it has a 3-4 more series with the same actors and each one it violence & rape.

When the main couple about to me married, the bride's dad been pushed from top of the building and everything starts to roll.

They broke up, 3-5 years later she is working as a secretary , he's the chairman, he's engaged to another woman, she's living with another guy.

The guy gets jealous of her whenever a male figure is around. So to speak He'd even jealous of her from a male fly. any male figure around her.

They seem like wearing the same outfits the entire movie, like they've a couple of outfits and they keep on wearing those.

He's not only violent, he's so rude. It's somehow in between Thai slap kiss lakorns that involves rape, and korean melodrama.

They keep bickering, he's so violent and yet she doesn't do anything, If it was me I'd get a restraining order for this man.

He uses her just to do anything, such as opening the candy jar, designing the entire office ( which is the work of an interior designer)

THe OST was not bad, but it has no rewatch value, unless you like the leads.

I can't say I liked the female lead..