News
Replying to paxxie • Mar 5, 2025
Title The Best Thing
Most of us don't think she's the next Sun Li, but for this drama we think she's pretty great with ZLH and their…
ML is a good actor, not overly good looking so relatable. He's worth watching.
1 0
On The Best Thing • Mar 5, 2025
Title The Best Thing
Let the hatred commence. I know Jackie Chan scouted her, but Xu Ruo Han is just okay. There's literally nothing about her that stands out from all the other thousands of actresses in their late 20s. She's not a terrible actress, she's good looking enough, but she seems very lightweight. Maybe she'll grow on me.
1 4
Replying to avielah • Jan 4, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
Thank you for this. I was about to stop watching because it's trying too hard to be funny and missing the mark…
Unfortunately, as much as I like Dylan Wang, the bits of juvenile "humor" have ruined this for me. Guess I'll rewatch Fairy and Devil." But thanks for sharing.
0 0
Replying to Jojo • Jan 4, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
I'm glad they finally cleared up the misunderstandings about the princess. Even though it wasn't the main focus…
Thank you for this. I was about to stop watching because it's trying too hard to be funny and missing the mark entirely. How many episodes in does it start to get better?
3 3
Replying to Pattyfn • Dec 29, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
If you're talking about the main character, it is explained. Maybe you need to watch a little more to get to it.
Thanks. I'm on episode 7.
0 1
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Dec 29, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Anyone else wonder how a slave in that era learned to read? The contract, the letter of recommendation...Someone wasn't paying attention to details.
0 4