Editorials
Replying to Ahn Sarang • Dec 1, 2023
Article Jung Hae In's First Ever Rom-Com Leading Lady Will Reportedly be Jung So Min
Haha I like the title of this drama. In Russia we use "Mom's Friend's Son" as a slang for a collective image of…
same meaning in Turkey too :D
4 0
On A Romance of the Little Forest • Nov 29, 2023
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
The only drama I ever got bored watching. In my opinion, the FL's scenes were more cringe than sweet, especially FL's voice... having to watch the series like a silent movie and the male character was very dull. When a man and a woman come together, they have no chance of not being affected by each other, but in this series, they get so close, they get closer, but nothing happens. They kept on the verge of kissing for 20 episodes, I don't understand what is realistic and entertaining about this. It was really boring, there was no progress in 20 episodes. By skipping the episodes and watching at 2x speed, I got to the 30th episode and still nothing was happening, so I dropped out of the series.
6 1
On Love in Flames of War • Aug 2, 2023
Title Love in Flames of War
I'm on episode 30 and I can't stand FL. There is no improvement in her character. A weird and selfish character who doesn't think about anything she does, the other characters are great but I can't stand FL. She says that the most necessary thing between husband and wife is to trust each other, but she does'nt act reassuringly. I don't understand why ML is obsessively in love with FL. She has no love for ML. I don't understand forcing this kind of relationship to continue. Divorce is an option from such a woman. I have a hard time keeping up with Drama and I'm not having any fun.
2 0
On Kim Tae Ri • Jan 18, 2023
Person Kim Tae Ri
She is very beautifulllll !
5 1
Replying to Eleftra • Dec 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
https://aqstream.com/kor/tvn/tvN
its working for me im watching now
0 0
Replying to Astro kai • Dec 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Episode 5 link please!
https://aqstream.com/kor/tvn/tvN
0 4
Replying to KinnPorsche • Dec 22, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
I am rewatching S1 and i realized, i forgot how handsome JANG KANG actually was!!! [even if he was a shitty father]…
I've been following Joo Sang-wook since Queen Seon Deok he's really handsome
0 1
Replying to Kal101 • Dec 18, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Hi someone posted a website to watch live yesterday do u guys know where i can find the link again ?
https://aqstream.com/kor/tvn/tvN
2 6
