Editorials
Replying to melsen • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Yeah lol Fan xiao, Lu Feng these are the real red/black flags 😂
so I just finished ep 7...AND WTF LU FENG. ok i kinda get it now...WHY TF DID HE DO THAT like ik he didnt push his brother and it was an accident but what tf did he lock Yichen in that room...OMG LITERALLY WHILE writing this im on ep 8 AND ITS MIDNIGHT But ong wth.. he is being too childish and doesn't try to understand the situation LUKE BRH THINK ABT WHAT UR DOING. and the mother is so freaking annoying like ok i get her...i guess but she shoukd know she is the cause because why did she make such a big deal out of it LIKE IF U LOVE UR SONS SO MUCH THEN WHY NOT LETTING THEM BE HAPPY
0 0
Replying to Niki • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Now I’m just waiting for the scenes where JP gets jealous of his own brother. Clown🥴
fr..i can imagine him being like " Jane pls spend more time with me" Or he just sends the kid back to the USA BEHAHAH wait it kinda reminds ke of Khun thee now
0 0
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
but do you realise how much he hurt you.. iv been here waiting and keeping you company for the past 5 years and…
"...this cannot be real" grabs you by your waist* "Jane ca...can...CAN I?" looks at you with wild caty eyes* "Jane...do you allow m-"
1 2
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
iv been telling you that this man is weird and you should stay away from him BUT YOU NEVER LITSTED and now you…
*opens his eyes and suddenly starts crying* " Jane you dont understand how much im happy. This is the best day of my life" crys* "im so happy you finally realised my love for you" hugs you tightly* "ill promise ill make u happy and feel desreved...HONEYYY"
0 0
Replying to melsen • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Yeah lol Fan xiao, Lu Feng these are the real red/black flags 😂
NOOO...no cuz i do get it like yes he is always too jealous EVEN WITH YICHENS BROTHER like at first it was funny...but now he is being abit too much and i thought its him showing his love language and I feel like he aint no red flag ( yet...) and literally rn im watching ep 7 AND EVEYTHING IS FINE..like there are bits that kinda signals and alarms me..BUT IF IT GOES JUST LIKE THIS THEN ITS FINE and I do like the story and it isnt boring for me anymore but I do wanna finish watching it as quickly as possible and like the other perosn who replied to me said it happens in ep 9...AND IAM NOT READY FOR IT..I LOVE THEIR REALTUONSHIP RN but I cant if he becomes toxic but to tye points where he makes yichen suffer..
0 0
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
but do you realise how much he hurt you.. iv been here waiting and keeping you company for the past 5 years and…
Jane..are you serious. Am I dreaming is this real?
2 4
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
you know what..i have a plan. do you want P'Jane for urself..? if yes then good becasue I also want Jane for myself…
"Jane do not listen to him HE IS MAINPULATING YOU AGAIN"
2 0
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
iv been telling you that this man is weird and you should stay away from him BUT YOU NEVER LITSTED and now you…
"omg...is this real...iv been waiting for this this whole 6 years..TRSUT ME I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU TO LOVE ME BACK" suddenly faints*
1 2
Replying to Sunshineeeeeee • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
If it's even related, but below in the comments someone talked about the flower meaning and I thought it was interesting.…
Thats stupid P'Jane l.. thats what a psycho does ( helpp im commenting by dans perspective and omg i knew there is some kinda romantic meaning behind that flower cuz that painting behind him and his name but why has jane not relsised it yet helpp)
1 0
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
you know what..i have a plan. do you want P'Jane for urself..? if yes then good becasue I also want Jane for myself…
Jane walks in* "Jane i can explain just listen to me" points the gun at PJane* " Jane ik sorry BUT IM DOING THIS FOR YOU PLS LEAVE"
3 2
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
you know what..i have a plan. do you want P'Jane for urself..? if yes then good becasue I also want Jane for myself…
doesn't matter...im gonna take his life first
5 0
Replying to melsen • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Yeah lol Fan xiao, Lu Feng these are the real red/black flags 😂
hopefully...its worth my time then
1 8
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
you know what..i have a plan. do you want P'Jane for urself..? if yes then good becasue I also want Jane for myself…
" P'Jane... you are not supposed to be here .." takes the gun out*
3 4
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
iv been telling you that this man is weird and you should stay away from him BUT YOU NEVER LITSTED and now you…
"pookie get behind my back!" IM HERE FOR YOH ALWAYS.. grabs you by your waist and starts singing* "i know i can treat you better~~~ than he can and any boy like you deserves اaaa gentlemen" looks at you with red teary eyes "Jane i love you sm"
1 4
Replying to Niki • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
This has to be included, otherwise I’m grabbing a broom and flying to Thailand😡.“You’ve been teasing…
what in the c.ai word is this gng
0 0
Replying to Niki • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Dan is back🔥
Im.back
0 0
Replying to melsen • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Yeah lol Fan xiao, Lu Feng these are the real red/black flags 😂
i guess thats what im gonna think cuz i saw this clip of him kissing men and bringing them home infront of the other guy AND U R TELKING ME HE IS GONNA EXPLAIN..? nahhh
1 10
Replying to Jane Jennalee • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
P'Jane please... I realized how much I missed you when you left... it's been 5 years... you never killed put...
but do you realise how much he hurt you.. iv been here waiting and keeping you company for the past 5 years and you are still after that psycho PLS COME TO ME.
2 6
Replying to TithiBan • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Am I wrong in wanting a P'Jane for myself? Ughh life sure is unfair!
you know what..i have a plan. do you want P'Jane for urself..? if yes then good becasue I also want Jane for myself and if u agree then we can start by making then separate again ..at the end you can get to be with that psycho and I can be with my love forever
9 8
Replying to melsen • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Yeah lol Fan xiao, Lu Feng these are the real red/black flags 😂
NOOOOO why tff bru I cant even think of anything to make him turn into a red flag like bru there needs to be soemthing wrong with this man
1 12
