Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 21, 2024
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 7, 2026
HELPP...idk if I should or not but like I got some spoilers...and so after knowing that it makesnese if u wanna…
also im thhe same And my love neevr changed
0 0
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 7, 2026
HELPP...idk if I should or not but like I got some spoilers...and so after knowing that it makesnese if u wanna…
wdym many others so you have been in resltionship with other ppl when My jane was here thinking of you the whole time and me suffering??
0 0
Replying to Jane Jennalee • Aug 7, 2026
YOU HAVE A KID P'JANE????? WHAT THE HELL?!
iv been telling you that this man is weird and you should stay away from him BUT YOU NEVER LITSTED and now you are his personal secretary??
3 6
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 7, 2026
HELPP...idk if I should or not but like I got some spoilers...and so after knowing that it makesnese if u wanna…
Jane i warn you TO STAY AWAY FROM JANE HE IS MINE FOREVER
1 3
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 7, 2026
HELPP...idk if I should or not but like I got some spoilers...and so after knowing that it makesnese if u wanna…
oh.
0 0
Replying to Hana • Aug 7, 2026
Big Jane why is your name Lilac 😭✋️( I'm still watching)
thats what im saying..bru wants attention
3 0
Replying to mmimi_ah • Aug 7, 2026
So you telling me little jane has been for the last 5 years.., going to that house and Laying on them crusty unwashed…
....maybe he doesnt want P'Janes smell to be gone..I GUESS
1 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 7, 2026
He's dirty don't mind him
P'Jane ik u might be mad but like lets not talk abd him MAYBE HE KNOWS U CHANGE IT BEHAHAHHA
0 0
Replying to melsen • Aug 7, 2026
Yeah lol Fan xiao, Lu Feng these are the real red/black flags 😂
NO STOP.. i don't get why Lu fingers changes and becomes a red flag cuz like rn im on ep 5 and I dropped this series so many times but I decided to again give it another chance BUT LIKE THEIR REALTIONSHIP IS SO CUTE RN THEY AR EBOTH SO DOWN BAD FOR EACHOTHER so why tf does he change and why is their realtionship toxic....(well i havent got the that part yet)
1 14
On Love Truck • Aug 7, 2026
Title Love Truck
watching this after i finish dont be too emotional!!
7 1
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 7, 2026
FINALLY WE SAW THEM CHANGING A BIT OF ROLES...i actually like Jane to sometimes be the top...AND PURSUIE P'JANE LIKE ITS SO CUTE AND I THINK PJANE LIKES IT TOO BEHAHA
4 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 7, 2026
BRU P'Jane is actually so innocent LIKE I THOUGHT HE WOULD SAY "yes iam made at you" to Jane when he asked him "are you that mad at me" BUT NAHH...he said "Im mad at myself" LIKE OMG BRU U R LITERALLY A GREEN FLAG...U AINT NO RED FLAG
8 16
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
I don't mind little jane coming back but why dan had to come back? And now that stupid y/n is leaving the office…
HELPP...idk if I should or not but like I got some spoilers...and so after knowing that it makesnese if u wanna know then read the alst bit but whatever u read after this sentence it will be a spoiler so if u dont want to do not read after this dot > .
⚠️Dan is the one who paied ppl to kill P'Jane and I also think he might be the one who killed PUT as well.. cuz he is from a rich family and in ep 7 when Jane asked Puts mum abt it she said it was a drunk man with a rich family and so its possible that its Dan cuz that day Jane broke up with him so maybe he was drunk and so..
0 6
Replying to AlexBaine • Aug 7, 2026
But remember why he said it? Because he didn't want him to be taken advantage of. He wanted him to be stronger.…
YESSSSS I COMMNTED THAT BEFORE WATCHING THE WHOLE EP THATS WHYY but now I loved it
2 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 7, 2026
OMG THIS IS SO HARD TO WATCH I CANTTT... bru im so mad that P'Jane said "the first rule is still the same..dont be too emotional" LIKE BRU FIRST OF ALL WHY ARE YOU EVEN MENTIONING THAT...didnt u say u actually liked how he was emotional in that freaking letter u wrote for him..SO WHAT WRONG WITH U again...AND ALSO THAT WAS WHEN HE SIGNED THE CONTRACT rn he is working U CANT TELL HIM THAT
7 2
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 7, 2026
what?? what is ur reason?
STOPPPP SAMEEE BRU but trust me...and watch it cuz like even tho he has to marry somone else he stands up and fights for his love and so he doesn't get married LITERALLY IN EP 4 I THINK THAT IT WAS and like also ...yeha i know how their relationship will be toxic but I dont get why cuz like rn they r so good and so down bad fir eachother


OMG IM LITERALLY WATCHING EP 7 OF DONT BE TOO EMOTIONAL AND THE AMOUNT OF TRUMA JANE HAS FROM BEGING IN RELATIONSHIP WITH P'JANE is actually crazyy IM SO SACRED OF PJANE BRU...im 8 mins in rn BUT I CABT WAIT FIR NEXT EO BEHAHA
1 6
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 7, 2026
what?? what is ur reason?
stoppp I dropped Double helix as well...it was kinda boring but literally yesterday I continued watching and now iv watched 3 more eps and im on ep 5 rn and tbh its not as bad as I thought..BUT STILL IDK CUX LIKE I SAW THESE CLIPS..OF THE GUY KISSING OTHER PPL and now on ep5 that they r back together and eveything is fine..i freaking still haven't seen that scene i saw in that clip SO I GUESS THINGS WILL HAPPEN and I lwky hate it but im gonna keep watching anyways to see if its worth it or not BUT THE ACTING IS ON POINT AND I THINK ITS BETTER THAN SOME OTHWR CHINESE BLS...AND THEY ARE INPROVING

and omg YESS that way it would be fine cuz P'Jane is not breaking any promises and this time we will see opposite roles in their realtionship but if its P'Jane again...then it will be boring LETS HOPE FOR THE BEST YESSSS OMG ITS TODAYYYY
1 8
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 6, 2026
what?? what is ur reason?
helpp...it gives Double helix AND i think this time it probably will be little Jane who might have to be the one trying to win Big jane over I guess... and this way it make sense but if P'Jane goes to Jane then its just gonna feel repeated cuz he was always the one trying to go after Jane so hopefully we see diff sides of them..
1 10