Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 21, 2024
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 6, 2026
for me its the opposite I LOVED THIS SHOW TILL EP 6... but after the end of ep 6 IM So mad on all the things that…
yeah..at first I thought there was an issue but when they did upload it separately..i was like oh-
0 0
On Deep In • Aug 6, 2026
Title Deep In
i wish we had more of them at the end💔
10 2
Replying to WarNaniKook • Aug 5, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Did u watched last episode?
helpp whyyy?? tbh I dont even know if it has a manga or a novel or not...i guess it does but I never read those I only watch series so I have no idea of what will happen next. its only what I think will from what iv seen to ep 5
1 1
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 5, 2026
what?? what is ur reason?
yes and as i said we need to remember thst we saw both sides BUT THEY DIDNT and thats why I cant hate Jane nor P'Jane. and also did u see the preview for ep 7!! ITS CRAZYYY
1 12
Replying to TEERAKKK • Aug 5, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
EXACTLY!!! I can’t believe that those haters out there are STILL trying to say that his acting is bad, like,…
Well, it should be like that, I guess. It's natural I believe, because Dew has so many works and has been working as an actor longer than Tee, I believe. Also, knowing that it's Tee's first main lead role, then he is really really good.
7 0
Replying to WarNaniKook • Aug 5, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
I don't trust him or Kay. Kay is definitely hiding something.
YESSS he knows something but wont tell Phat..it might be that he knows the ending of the manga but wont tell anyone...LIKE MAYBE HE KNOWS THAT THERE IS NOT ONLT 1 PERSON but maybe there is multiple or a group that kill those ppl
3 0
Replying to WarNaniKook • Aug 5, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Did u watched last episode?
i haven't even finished watching the 5th episode yet... this is all I got from ep 1-4 and my own imaginations
2 3
On Mr.Kill • Aug 5, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
GUYS I also think that Phat's dad is the one who is the cause of what happened to Kay's dad, and I'm 100% SURE that's how it is. But another thing that I'm not sure about is this: Will Kay try to take revenge on his family if he realises that it's Phat's dad who is the cause of his family being destroyed?
2 5
Replying to WarNaniKook • Aug 5, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
I don't trust him or Kay. Kay is definitely hiding something.
I think Kay knows something we don't. Maybe, deep down, he is proud of the murderer, but then he always feels bad when seeing the dead bodies, so that theory, for me is wrong. BUT I DO BELIEVE THAT KAY HAS A SECRET WE DON'T KNOW YET. First, it was that his father is still alive and not dead, but there is something behind it.
6 2
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Aug 5, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
how is this show?
OMG ITS SO SOOOO SOOOO GOOODDDD
5 0
On Mr.Kill • Aug 5, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
OMG, after watching episode 5, I'm 100% sure the murderer is the reporter. He knows way too much and it doesn't feel like he just wants to make money out of it but to actually plan beforehand. Another reason is because he is a reporter... or let's say if the murderer is a reporter.. what a way to know about everything and no one questions why he is always after things. He would just say, "I'm a reporter." And when they kidnapped the man from the temple, he was in the car, which means maybe he contacted the other guy about what to do. Also, he never tried to find out who Mr. Kill is so he can say it on the news ITS BECAUSE HE ALREADY KNOWS AND IS A FAN OF HIM MEHAAHHAHAHA
6 0
On Mr.Kill • Aug 5, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
guys I think the reporter is the murder...
11 4
On Mr.Kill • Aug 5, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
thinking that this is Tees first series as a main lead is crazy CUZ HIS ACTING IS ACTUALLY SOO SOO GOOD AND WAYYY WAYY BETTER THAN SOME OTEHR ACTORS THAT HAVE HAD SO MANY ROLES AS THE MAIN LEAD..im so proud of him
21 4
On Mr.Kill Special • Aug 5, 2026
oh..beuh its the behind the scenes..I AINT WATCHING IT NOW ILL BETTER JUST WATCH IT AT THE END
3 0
On Mr.Kill • Aug 5, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
iv only watched 3 eps and if I didnt know its a bromace ill probably just think its a bl straight away
6 0
Replying to GoldenHoursOnly • Aug 5, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
You all still want me to believe that it's bromance 😭
frrr cuz like thats not how a bromace work bru
5 0