Details

  • Last Online: 43 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: France
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 14, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1 Cleansing Tomato Award1 Reply Hugger1
Replying to GetoSuguru_Waifu • Feb 24, 2026
I'm about to start this and I already know he's the plot.
You’ve been seriously spoiled; you know the plot all the way through lol
1 0
On Love Story in the 1970s • Feb 24, 2026
Wang Tian Cheng is also great, with a strong screen presence. I really enjoyed him in The White Olive Tree; he truly deserves a leading role. FL’s brother, as well !! as his beloved , also left a very good impression on me. I also love how Hong Qi acts—excellent, in my opinion..
0 0
Replying to paxxie • Feb 23, 2026
It's not a bad plan B.
Yes,!!...but... we still have to go through the too-classic trope — the woman who wants to pierce her beloved with a sword🤣
3 0
Replying to Jamaal • Feb 23, 2026
The overall production is just meh, sigh!!!worst costume in a period drama
And I find it refreshing — not overworked or overly embroidered, etc. — especially in the first part with the pants! Such a fresh idea! :))) Also, I absolutely love Yiran’s off-white linen/black costume, very high-fashion trendy. Later on, we’ll get the silks, etc… For the girls, it stays pretty basic, and we don’t even have that many female characters in this drama anyway.
5 0
Replying to paxxie • Feb 23, 2026
It's not a bad plan B.
A little demon as a personal chef in my bedroom for a month — and a bodyguard just in case… but always with that line afterward: ‘We’re not going to see each other afte.."
7 2
On Generation to Generation • Feb 23, 2026
Rest assured: the narrative finally deigns to fall into order after episodes 6 or 7 — yes, it arrives slowly, but with dignity. And judging by the teasers, what follows promises to be grand, almost indecent in its ambition.
It is truly a shame to turn away from such a promising project, sometimes even delightfully atypical, only to rush with enthusiasm toward perfectly hollow commercial junk, miraculously crowned with an 8.6 popularity rating in the queue.
2 0
On Generation to Generation • Feb 23, 2026
What a transformation in episodes 6 and 7 — absolutely love it!

And as always, I can’t stop saying how refreshing it is and how incredibly interesting the way the ML plays his character. He opens up so much more in episodes 6 and 7, yet still stays completely true to what he established at the beginning.

The FL is also very, very close to the novel’s character — she truly understood what she needed to portray and captured it beautifully.
13 0
Replying to Soocrafty • Feb 23, 2026
🤣🤣🤣🤣 but once you watch one of his dramas, you become an instant fan. His acting is exceptional, especially…
and "When I Fly Towards You" ;)
2 1
Replying to Soocrafty • Feb 23, 2026
🤣🤣🤣🤣 but once you watch one of his dramas, you become an instant fan. His acting is exceptional, especially…
But more seriously, you’re right too. However, in the last three excellent series I watched, all the projects were amazing. We’ll see the next ones, the ones signed after 12 letters… He’s still young, but for his age he already has mature roles, and definitely not typical high school idol drama roles. It’s mainly that he has the dramatic ability to pull it off… and I hope he goes even further
7 3
Replying to Soocrafty • Feb 23, 2026
🤣🤣🤣🤣 but once you watch one of his dramas, you become an instant fan. His acting is exceptional, especially…
Ah, another volunteer producer, in the camp..🤣
2 1
Replying to Pupster • Feb 23, 2026
i have a feeling its bc they were forced to cut 3 eps (from 40 eps to 37). hopefully the flow gets better!
For what reason would they cut the beginning? I don’t agree with cutting the beginning or the end—(I usually prefer to cut parts in almost all dramas between 25–30 lol) .
1 1
Replying to Pupster • Feb 19, 2026
Maybe it could be the translation? The writing is pretty good imo
I admit it might be due to the translation, which is a pity since I can’t read the original version. But I’m still reading with a lot of interest because the story is very engaging.
2 1
On Generation to Generation • Feb 19, 2026
I have only just begun reading the story—barely 8 chapters in. And while I must say that the plot itself is genuinely engaging, drawing us into a richly imagined and vividly described world with intriguing characters, the writing style and dialogue remain, unfortunately, far too simple—almost overly so.

That said, judging from what I’ve seen in the trailers, I am convinced the series will be far, far better. In fact, I’m nearly certain of it. Between Yi Ran, talented director, and the stunning visuals—the colors, the atmosphere, the overall aesthetic—everything points toward something truly special. With a bit of script reworking to better suit a serie adaptation, this has the potential to become the best drama of the beginning of the year.

All of this to say… D-2 already!!! :)
5 3
Replying to batatatamusic • Feb 19, 2026
I found her quite well suited to her role in Youthful Glory — a bit lively and sparkling. I’d say she’s…
👍👍
0 0