This is cute teen bad boy drama, westerners got like a million popular ones, so if you're here to whine about…
Personally, I don’t mind a thousandth cliché or a recycled plot—been there, seen that, survived. But here, the acting overall just doesn’t convince (except maybe the father, his wife, and occasionally the ML). The action scenes need a serious redo, and don’t even get me started on the story itself—it has so many issues…
It’s really a shame, because there was a lot of potential, but not enough skill to handle it. Constructive criticism should also be taken seriously; it can actually help the creators improve. If everyone just says “it’s perfect” or walks away silently, nothing changes. Feedback isn’t an attack—it’s like giving someone a map to get better.speaking up is also a way to reflect on what I liked, what I didn’t, and maybe even learn a bit myself hihi
With all due respect to you and your enjoyment, I must confess: I’m bowing out of the adventure called "Fast & Furious + Fight Club + Our Generation" … oh, sorry, I mean ‘Speed and Loveé !!!
’at episode 12. I think I’ve already caught the main idea—beyond this point, my brain has seen enough spoilers for itself.
After bingeing several series of exactly this type back-to-back, it’s officially time for an urgent brain detox and possibly some rehabilitation. The treatment plan is already in place: a classic movie? or, heaven forbid, even a book? !
To you, I sincerely wish a wonderful and satisfying ending by episode 17.
The problem is… this is the kind of show you can’t just skip from the start, or at least you don’t want to leave it at episode 1 .so as for me, I now realize that I’ve invested a solid 9 hours of my life into this—just a slight fatigue of the neurons
A little gentle humor on my part on Dynamite Kiss - ep10
writers’ room — night — writing the end of episode 10 the screenwriter (xxl eye bags) stares into the void. the director (calm. too calm) eats fried chicken.
sw. — Okay. Listen, I solved all the problems in one episode. And anyway, I’m a genius. It was so funny, I gave it my all. You’re not going to argue, right?
dir. — I’m not arguing. (takes a bite of chicken) But at the end of episode 10, they have to confess. So figure it out and make it as epic as possible. After that, we only have four episodes left. No notes. The confession — the final scene. So the audience waits and suffers for another week. A scene where everyone cries. A sincere, unforgettable moment. Where Twitter collapses.
sw. — I’ve tried everything. Romantic rain version — already in the middle. Umbrella too. Airport? We still have four episodes. “Moving abroad” — we’ll leave that for the very end.
dir. — Look at the clock. Do something. A simple solution. An external event.
sw. — An external event… (absurd inspiration) A white truck? A small fire?
dir. — Non a big fire, because we already played with a little one at the beginning of the series sw. — Not dramatic. Not deadly. A fire… narrative. dir. — A fire that helps the confession. But the fire matters. And don’t forget: Ki Yong has already done a scene like this. I need… heroism!!!
sw. — absurd heroism! (happy) dir. — Okay, she saves the boy. sw. — Carries him on her back. dir. — Wait. He’s really heavy. sw. — Symbolically — yes. dir. — And physically too, honestly. sw. — She walks through the flames. He’s a prince in dazzling white. dir. — Nervous shooting style: handheld camera, tight close-ups, white costume. — They emerge from the ashes… sw. — Costume intact. dir. — Not even a smell of smoke. sw. — She puts him down. Silence. dir. — He confesses, eyes down… then looks up and says: “I lo—” sw. — Doesn’t finish his sentence? dir. — She kisses him. End of episode. sw. — Silence. dir. — The fire is ridiculous. sw. — Yes. dir. — But people will love it. sw. — They’ll write theses about it. dir. — Then we approve it. sw. — We approve the fire.
Darim needs to resign her job as soon as she started dating her unofficial boyfriend officially. She can rely…
I Think, ML is about to pass his throne to Da-Rim—yep, the dream from episode 1’s opening scene is coming true! He’s just going to quietly return to his old company. (And his mom? She’s about to become a total power lady
Regarding all heroes with their childhood traumas.... which we encounter in movies, dramas, and so on, nowadays we too often tend to explain people's behavior solely by their past traumas, as if childhood could justify injustice or wrongdoing. The Freudian legacy, when applied indiscriminately, risks making us lose sight of personal responsibility :)))
I think it would be more interesting in a project "older hero" like 25-28 , than a school setting… some look very young, others more mature. This is not a criticism, just my observation. thks
Okay, picture this: ML is about to pass his throne to Da-Rim—yep, the dream from episode 1’s opening scene is coming true! He’s just going to quietly return to his old company. (And his mom? She’s about to become a total power lady
fr, we can't watch anything nowadays without these people complaining over everything, it's like they can't distinguish…
In trying to avoid any potential offense or perceived discrimination ; we can observe, in developed countries, a general trend rather than isolated cases. I am referring here to a global phenomenon: of course, among billions of people, there are all kinds of behaviors and attitudes..and i m from France ;)
fr, we can't watch anything nowadays without these people complaining over everything, it's like they can't distinguish…
Exactly, I completely agree with you. And do you know why there’s no creativity today? Because they keep offering the same scenarios, the ones that have been tested, deemed safe, and accepted by the audience. No risk is taken, and without risk, art dies. Art, by its very nature, is a form of free expression, a space where one can dare, experiment, and surprise. When the fear of displeasing or offending dominates, the magic disappears
Exactly! You can’t make a joke, a movie, or a series without some community, a battalion of defenders, or a controversy popping up to point fingers. Between wokism and I-don’t-even-know-what, we’re swimming in full-on moral hyper-vigilance. Yesterday, it was the great ‘switch off’ vs ‘on mode’ debate—and I was just saying I watch the same work in between "my own popcorn-intellectual style" , why bother turning it off? And today… the debate of the day: "enter the controversies!" lol
p9 — All right, now in more detailMy dear Da-Rim, just like your beloved, I was disappointed in you too. I criticized…
Yes, the redemption arc of his mother is absolutely spectacular, in my opinion… This show really pays tribute to all moms (young and not-so-young). I first started watching this series because of My Dearest—I knew the girl and loved her—then I discovered ML, who’s fantastic. In the meantime, I watched two of his other works, so different yet amazing each time, convincingly magnificent Atypical Family. And now… I have to watch 1 Dollar Lawyer. Honestly, this series keeps making me discover so many wonderful things!
It’s really a shame, because there was a lot of potential, but not enough skill to handle it. Constructive criticism should also be taken seriously; it can actually help the creators improve. If everyone just says “it’s perfect” or walks away silently, nothing changes. Feedback isn’t an attack—it’s like giving someone a map to get better.speaking up is also a way to reflect on what I liked, what I didn’t, and maybe even learn a bit myself hihi
With all due respect to you and your enjoyment, I must confess: I’m bowing out of the adventure called "Fast & Furious + Fight Club + Our Generation" … oh, sorry, I mean ‘Speed and Loveé !!!
’at episode 12. I think I’ve already caught the main idea—beyond this point, my brain has seen enough spoilers for itself.
After bingeing several series of exactly this type back-to-back, it’s officially time for an urgent brain detox and possibly some rehabilitation. The treatment plan is already in place: a classic movie? or, heaven forbid, even a book? !
To you, I sincerely wish a wonderful and satisfying ending by episode 17.
The problem is… this is the kind of show you can’t just skip from the start, or at least you don’t want to leave it at episode 1 .so as for me, I now realize that I’ve invested a solid 9 hours of my life into this—just a slight fatigue of the neurons
writers’ room — night — writing the end of episode 10
the screenwriter (xxl eye bags) stares into the void.
the director (calm. too calm) eats fried chicken.
sw. — Okay. Listen, I solved all the problems in one episode. And anyway, I’m a genius.
It was so funny, I gave it my all. You’re not going to argue, right?
dir. — I’m not arguing. (takes a bite of chicken) But at the end of episode 10, they have to confess. So figure it out and make it as epic as possible. After that, we only have four episodes left.
No notes. The confession — the final scene. So the audience waits and suffers for another week. A scene where everyone cries. A sincere, unforgettable moment. Where Twitter collapses.
sw. — (completely panicked) — I have nothing.
dir. — Nothing… what do you mean?
sw. — Nothing like… “she opens her mouth… and… credits roll?”
dir. — (pause) — Bold. But no. I want kisses.
sw. — I’ve tried everything.
Romantic rain version — already in the middle.
Umbrella too.
Airport? We still have four episodes.
“Moving abroad” — we’ll leave that for the very end.
dir. — Look at the clock. Do something. A simple solution. An external event.
sw. — An external event… (absurd inspiration) A white truck? A small fire?
dir. — Non a big fire, because we already played with a little one at the beginning of the series
sw. — Not dramatic. Not deadly. A fire… narrative.
dir. — A fire that helps the confession. But the fire matters. And don’t forget: Ki Yong has already done a scene like this. I need… heroism!!!
sw. — absurd heroism! (happy)
dir. — Okay, she saves the boy.
sw. — Carries him on her back.
dir. — Wait. He’s really heavy.
sw. — Symbolically — yes.
dir. — And physically too, honestly.
sw. — She walks through the flames. He’s a prince in dazzling white.
dir. — Nervous shooting style: handheld camera, tight close-ups, white costume.
— They emerge from the ashes…
sw. — Costume intact.
dir. — Not even a smell of smoke.
sw. — She puts him down. Silence.
dir. — He confesses, eyes down… then looks up and says: “I lo—”
sw. — Doesn’t finish his sentence?
dir. — She kisses him. End of episode.
sw. — Silence.
dir. — The fire is ridiculous.
sw. — Yes.
dir. — But people will love it.
sw. — They’ll write theses about it.
dir. — Then we approve it.
sw. — We approve the fire.
They high-five.
credits.
Twitter explodes.
Regarding all heroes with their childhood traumas.... which we encounter in movies, dramas, and so on, nowadays we too often tend to explain people's behavior solely by their past traumas, as if childhood could justify injustice or wrongdoing. The Freudian legacy, when applied indiscriminately, risks making us lose sight of personal responsibility :)))
https://mydramalist.com/list/19Bv68RL
we can observe, in developed countries, a general trend rather than isolated cases. I am referring here to a global phenomenon: of course, among billions of people, there are all kinds of behaviors and attitudes..and i m from France ;)