Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 7, 2016
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to Kate • Apr 12, 2020
I relate so bad. I'm still not really an article writer (definitely prefer to write reviews) but I did enjoy the…
Yup.. it's pretty fun to do some planning on how you will write the article.. :) Hope they can try it again... :)
1 0
On The Liar and His Lover • Apr 12, 2020
Amazing drama..Well, that's Takeru Sato that we are talking about,so you know it will be great.
What I loved about this is you will really appreciate that little light from Riko in Aki's world full of angst and emptiness..

Shimatta.. I’ve fell for him so much....it hurts......And that last song was superb...
2 0
On Kakafukaka • Apr 12, 2020
Title Kakafukaka
I can't finish the 1st episode.. it's too.............. ughhh....nope.nope... can't watch it..
0 0
On Your Lie in April • Apr 11, 2020
When he read her letter so I'm at the peak of my emotion.Crying. Then I accidentally push the turn off button of the remote control.... :(
1 0
On Lee Sung Jae • Apr 10, 2020
Person Lee Sung Jae
He was amazing in Diary of Prosecutor... You became one of my favorite.. :)
0 0
On Be Melodramatic • Apr 8, 2020
ahhhhh.. just finished it... I cannot express how great this drama is.. One of the best or maybe the best one that I watched this year.... such great drama.. so unique. refreshing plot... LOVED it!!
3 0
Replying to eunjo6u • Apr 8, 2020
On-hold list now. Not really enjoy to watch this:(
I hope you can give it a try. It was hmmmm.. somehow unique.. It was pretty fun to watch..
3 1
On Be Melodramatic • Apr 7, 2020
I like it. I really do.. maybe because I can relate since I'm in my 30s already. It's really fun to watch.
4 0
XingBack • Apr 4, 2020
Yup. running man was my first and last variety that I watched. I remember laughing so much when I first saw it. My favorite is all the episodes of Park Ji Sung..Too bad I stop watching when most of the cast were already left.Well I guess I need to try the other.
2 0
Replying to kitty10 • Apr 3, 2020
He's Taiwanese, not Japanese. Also, he's a terrible actor.
ah.. sorry..yup.taiwanese I mean... he was good in battle of changsha, love me if you dare, journey of the flower and 100% senorita..
0 0
On Ajin: Demi-Human • Apr 1, 2020
This as pretty good.. underrated for me.. I was not engaged in the anime version, but this was pretty good.. I love it.... Sato and Nagai was amazing... so not hesitate to watch it guys...
3 0