News
On Kitty Chicha Amatayakul • Aug 5, 2022
Person Kitty Chicha Amatayakul
Happy Birthday p'Kitty I love you! I'm gonna be waiting for your next project ☺️
0 0
On Wi Ha Joon • Aug 5, 2022
Person Wi Ha Joon
Happy Birthday 🎉
0 0
On Wang Yi Bo • Aug 5, 2022
Person Wang Yi Bo
Happy Birthday Yibo !! 🥳 I also greeted last year WOW, time flies so fast.
4 0
On Gong Jun • Jun 14, 2022
Person Gong Jun
I'm so obsessed with this man😣
6 1
On Yun Ji On • May 22, 2022
Person Yun Ji On
Im 4 days late🥲 STILL HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎉
0 0
On Alice in Borderland Season 2 • May 5, 2022
Title Alice in Borderland Season 2
BILISANNN NYOO
2 1
On Pong Pongsakorn Ponsantigul • Apr 24, 2022
Person Pong Pongsakorn Ponsantigul
Ikaw pala yung nilalandi ni Time 😭,bongga ha ang gwapo P
0 0
Replying to mkfusenation • Mar 1, 2022
Title In Your Heart
This bl is a web series, not a tv series and its marketing works in a different way compared to usual china bl…
ohh 😯
3 0
On In Your Heart • Feb 27, 2022
Title In Your Heart
I thought bl is not allowed in china
4 2
On Esom • Jan 28, 2022
Person Esom
so annoying
0 0