Thank you for watching my movie and giving me a detailed evaluation. It will be of great help to those who want…
Very welcome, I really like your stuff. I'm a member of your youtube channel and I recommend your stuff to other people. Could you please translate into English the difference between the Membership Levels? Google Translate is not working well and we don't really understand the different benefits between the different levels. Thanks much!!! And if you ever make a sequel to Some More, Long Time No See or A Step For You with the same actors I would totally contribute additional money :)
You can't consent if you're incapacitated - you can certainly consent if you're inebriated. In this, nobody was…
I don't think my review would necessarily stop someone from watching it. I gave it an 8 out of 10 and seeing how I haven't given anything a 10 yet, that's fairly high for me. I am a firm believer in putting content warnings on things because I don't know what trauma others have suffered and/or don't want to watch and I leave it up to the person to decide for themselves.
I'm sure this varies by state and country but in one state, "sexual intercourse or sexual contact with a person who is “incapable of consent by reason of being physically helpless or mentally incapacitated” constitutes a felony". Alcohol can definitely mentally incapacitate a person (I'm speaking from personal experience as I've been everywhere from mildly tipsy to almost black out drunk and there was no way I could have given consent when I was really drunk). In your 2 examples (parents and dog) neither of them were aggressively pursuing you for sex and you didn't say how drunk you were but I'm guessing not super drunk around your parents.
The reason I put it as non-con/dub-con is because I don't really know how much each was drunk (or not) and able to consent. I re-watched that part (around 33min) and Danuoea definitely looks more drunk whereas Nine looks sober and Nine was also more of the instigator, but I'm not sure so hence I put non-con/dub-con.
People like watching different things which is fine. Hope you all the best in your drama watching.
I'm sure this varies by state and country but in one state, "sexual intercourse or sexual contact with a person who is “incapable of consent by reason of being physically helpless or mentally incapacitated” constitutes a felony". Alcohol can definitely mentally incapacitate a person (I'm speaking from personal experience as I've been everywhere from mildly tipsy to almost black out drunk and there was no way I could have given consent when I was really drunk). In your 2 examples (parents and dog) neither of them were aggressively pursuing you for sex and you didn't say how drunk you were but I'm guessing not super drunk around your parents.
The reason I put it as non-con/dub-con is because I don't really know how much each was drunk (or not) and able to consent. I re-watched that part (around 33min) and Danuoea definitely looks more drunk whereas Nine looks sober and Nine was also more of the instigator, but I'm not sure so hence I put non-con/dub-con.
People like watching different things which is fine. Hope you all the best in your drama watching.