Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 484 LV4
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 1, 2021
On Burning • Sep 11, 2022
Title Burning
Its a terrific movie, just may be they would have reduced the movie by 10 min or so (WHERE ML alone scenes before BEN comes), would have been perfect.
Still its a excellent movie 9.5.

Though movie seems prolonged, it has excellent metaphors, analogies , and deep questions.

Also importantly the meaning of Barn Burning by the author Murakami is portrayed well. (I would recommend to read that short story or summary after watching the movie, otherwise u might not be engaged)
11 3
Replying to chrish • Sep 9, 2022
with the rate this is going, I will not be surprised I will see edits making it seem Jae wook cheated or something…
Oh my goodness !!! ( Cheating !!) Yes I do read some crazy comments now and then (And surprisingly some people already have preconceived notion to dislike GYJ )

Just Note : We have only 10 eps left, there are 6 mains in the plot.
Many topics need attention: Kings Star, JinMu Plot, Naksu's revenge, Icestone Power.
Lot of new things might be included. Already plot needs much attention.
So the topic of actors/actress comes next.
12 2
On Recalled • Sep 8, 2022
Title Recalled Spoiler
Only unconvincing part, how come LJH will not search for Soojin all these days…
0 0
Replying to Winter • Sep 8, 2022
I’m just rewatching episode 7 for the billionth time and I can’t stop asking my TV, why on Earth didn’t…
100% agree, that was the imp final test. Choyeon didn’t get a slightest doubt. They want to give confirmation to viewers may be 😀😀 (some funny mirror scene where all 3 get there.) however they don’t intend mother to find it. If mamajin finds, story needs to take a totally different route as mudeok naksu can’t be a servant/master.
4 0
Replying to loveinspanish • Sep 7, 2022
He's got great hair! I used to wear my hair similarly!
thats really amazing... he is lucky..

Seems like CP is going to get haircut .. you mentioned u had your hair in similar style to CP, thats very nice.. :)
2 3
Replying to FionnualaAella • Sep 6, 2022
If you expect more action scenes from Naksu (GYJ), like those in ep 1, I don't know what to say. I think she is…
Yes I got it, Also UK wanting to protect her, doesnt make her any weak in anyway imo as well.
Its long wait... 😭 😭
1 0
Replying to FionnualaAella • Sep 6, 2022
If you expect more action scenes from Naksu (GYJ), like those in ep 1, I don't know what to say. I think she is…
Yes possible from some viewers. I think she would not resume to her assassin role, I assume she will be in protection mode. (If someone attacks her she would fight back, otherwise No)
Yes I understand your view, I am very curious about how her role develops. (Or UK might protect her)
3 2
Replying to FionnualaAella • Sep 6, 2022
If you expect more action scenes from Naksu (GYJ), like those in ep 1, I don't know what to say. I think she is…
Just to add: Naksu would defintely want revenge on JinMU more than anyone else, you know whole story, at the end also she was manipulated to stab her love interest UK.
So fingers crossed.
6 0
Replying to FionnualaAella • Sep 6, 2022
If you expect more action scenes from Naksu (GYJ), like those in ep 1, I don't know what to say. I think she is…
I am not sure about the above acc, for me I mentioned just action. It could be any of the leads: UK, SeoYul, CP, or ParkJin.
Yes I understand your point, not sure how they are going to show the Naksu's role.
2 4
Replying to Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Sep 6, 2022
Replying to deleted comment
I slightly differ, I am okay with comedy scenes in between, however not that keen on romance and dragging love trialngles ffor forever.
Defintely Action is what I am looking forward. This series genre is marked as Action and its all about mages/swords , however action scenes in S1 were very less.
Expecting bit more action scenes in S2.
4 2
Replying to GoodRick • Sep 5, 2022
Top 7 powerful mages. Interestingly no Heo Yeom or Shaman Choi. https://www.insideoau.com/2022/09/03/top-7-strongest-mages-in-alchemy-of-souls/
Also how can we miss CP
1 2
Replying to Cau • Sep 5, 2022
The filming is ending for everyone. I saw some people are nuts in twitter saying he must have died... we dont…
Yes , killing a character Unnecesssarily without valid reason makes the series dull. And Ofcourse crazy rumors
0 0
Replying to imagine • Sep 5, 2022
if he dies, he better die for jang uk
Yes 100% agree, why to kill him , its totally uncalled for...

Lonely highly possible... otherwise they have to introduce new character which is unlikely..
0 0