Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 484 LV4
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 1, 2021
Replying to bluesky10100 • Jul 13, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
Well said !! Exactly Correct !!
Yes, thats very much true as I recall, just missed at that point. Now Natsu also no more holds any grudge against 4 families and her real target is someone else !!
4 0
Replying to GirlFromNowhere • Jul 13, 2022
Mudeok was begging that man to wake up when she thought Uk's soul was into him and she was ready to kill Uk's…
Well said !! Exactly Correct !!
2 2
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 13, 2022
IMO, I like both the actress . Both are really good in acting, so thats fine as long as it fits the plot.
I also think its already been well thought plot, so they would maintain it.

Also in AOS anything is possible, of course its more about Souls and as it has fantasy tag !!
5 0
Replying to Kudo_Lelouch • Jul 10, 2022
Because Korean drama always get picked by platforms that do the subbing themselves and this one didn't since its…
yes , I too think the same. there is very less chance this gets subbed, as i dont see any individual subber
0 0
Replying to GreyMist • Jul 10, 2022
you should really watch it , I assure u that u wont get bored even for a second , I watched this drama while it…
Okay, alright, noted. Many thanks for your inputs. Yes sure its just the starting problem, once started it flows , as I am seeing very good feedback despite of the length, I understand its merits. Sure will give it a try. Appereciate your inputs.
1 0
Replying to GreyMist • Jul 9, 2022
you should really watch it , I assure u that u wont get bored even for a second , I watched this drama while it…
Okay... yes I understand.. Me too added to Plan to watch list.
0 2
Replying to GreyMist • Jul 9, 2022
you should really watch it , I assure u that u wont get bored even for a second , I watched this drama while it…
Yes same thoughts... 50 looks so daunting... Equal to 5 diff series if japanese... anyways , did u start by any chance?
0 4
Replying to NotJohnity • Jul 9, 2022
whats ott
Good question, even I found out the abbreviation now, it’s over the top , however it’s frequently used in India to refer online platforms like Netflix, Amazon prime, Ahatv, sonytv , so on..
0 0
Replying to bluesky10100 • Jul 7, 2022
Title Game of Spy Spoiler
Seems subs are available to few episode "…,
plz check dramacool
1 1
Replying to Muna93 • Jul 6, 2022
Title Game of Spy
any eng sub ??
Seems subs are available to few episode "…,
1 3
Replying to Under The Sad Rain • Jul 5, 2022
Title Kaiji 2
Someone said better than liar Game oml
Tbh don’t think so, though kaiji is pretty decent
0 0
Replying to Althalus • Jul 5, 2022
Title Kaiji 2
HAHAHA yeah, this doesnt even come CLOSE to liar games and what is wrong with the main character hes like a little…
I agree, kaiji series is just decent … however LG is too too good. Can’t even compared.
0 0
Replying to bluesky10100 • Jul 4, 2022
If you don’t mind what was changed, can you briefly explain.
Okay, I see I got it… I think they plan to conclude this series by part 2 unlike Original which has around 4 parts. Yes I understand your view and I agree, it seems they have added few things like north south interactions, and they have excluded few things. Imo they could have changed bit more to suit Korean context. I guess it’s dependent on the length they have planned. Overall this was decent one for who has not seen the original. As it’s not done in the complete Korean context, some may not like this mix. Many thanks for the above points. Thank you.
2 0
Replying to HPriest • Jul 2, 2022
You're welcome. I'm glad you're enjoying it as much as I do.
Thats great. Will check that link. When I searched I found only 3rd link , not aware of that translations link.
Mind blowing creativity of him, he is nothing less than George Orwell (1984 and Animal farm.). (However one crucial diff is Hoshi Shinichi is into SciFic, Orwell is just Fiction).
Many thanks for the information.
1 0