Yes bit confusing,,,, who was that lady died as the young son could not cook food. She is doctors mother right.…
Yes, I am just waiting for them to reveal profilers profile… then things might become clear. As far as I remember she is searching for parents . That little boy is doc for sure. Appears like any two of them might be siblings…
It looks like OCN Signature , even in “ The Guest” 3 kids have a connection
Decent watch , basically most of the characters were crazy except nozoki’s family. Imo, Most crazy ones are Aiba and Rumi. Yet it’s good to watch a different movie. Overall it’s well made.
1. As Ms Kim said, the best way to get HSH locked up in jail is to publicly expose her, cause without that 'live…
Yes , she has been managing her way out since long, so going public is apt. I see that inauguration is similar to some other dramas, so they took this route. Fair enough. Overall I liked the series , just expecting more. Yes initial episodes were hilarious, If I remember correctly the scenes with Hanju family were good. Sure will check. Thank you for the recommendation.
That little boy is doc for sure.
Appears like any two of them might be siblings…
It looks like OCN Signature , even in “ The Guest” 3 kids have a connection
moreover she is going to get dementia as well,
Hope she hurries to tell her son… :)
She is capable of doing challenging roles….
Looking forward for future episodes.
Am I really crazy.
It’s my view , they could have done sth different than zombie stuff…
Imo, Most crazy ones are Aiba and Rumi.
Yet it’s good to watch a different movie.
Overall it’s well made.
Overall I liked the series , just expecting more.
Yes initial episodes were hilarious, If I remember correctly the scenes with Hanju family were good.
Sure will check. Thank you for the recommendation.