its ok I understand you. I just pushed through and finally finished after a month whew.
well... idk how much to really say without giving away spoilers hahahaha BUT assuming I only watched 20 episodes, I also felt that way. Their romance was a bit off, without the usual gradual growing of feelings I like to see. with heart-fluttery instances that really get me squealing hahah. PLEASE let me know when you do finish, because as someone who just finished, I want to share some thoughts hahahahaha I need a second opinion.
oooooh I absolutely loved her in perfect match and love in the clouds, and LOVE BETWEEN LINES and he was also SO cute in Return of the Queen, how did I never see this beforeeeee hope it's cute!
one of my favorite short-ish dramas. ignore the poor ratings! coming back to write this for others, after having randomly thought of it today. leads are so beautiful so that's such a plus hahaha
Dropped— FL is lowkey annoying and while optimistic, too stubborn without any sense of pride. ML is also obv robotic and emotionless and even his slow warming up isn’t enough to make me want to continue watching. FL friend is even worse, dragging along a boy without making their relationship clear. Unfortunate :(
tf was that ending. sorry but im salty lol they give us 90% Heesun and subeen, and barely anybody else. I think they're adorable together and all but I loved the friendship the members showed, esp hyunjae! Wish everyone got more screentime D; ofc they stick to the forced "apology" between mingee and mina almost like they had to get it out of the way. and then they don't show the other couples only to show us Jaejin and Jooyoung about to have a rooftop conversation... and them BAM. it ends. So much potential... the editing was a mess ep 4-6. too chaotic and hard to follow :( I want more. the whole MT for sure had so much footage to work with... AGHH
Debating whether to watch, is there a decent amount of footage of JJ/JY? They are the only two I'd be interested…
barely. this spinoff was basically all Heesun and subeen. cute, but too biased and the friendship between the others would've been more interesting to see:(
ok im liking it but not LOVING it... and im already on ep 29:/ For non-modern cdramas I think a common factor all the really good ones have is the tension/angst between the main characters that really build an explosive chemistry. And sadly I don't really see anything of that sort that exemplifies that. I do know of a small spoiler in the upcoming episodes so I know of something that'll happen between them, but im not sure if I find myself really loving the main leads together.
I'm on ep 7 and so far... im not getting the hype. BaiLu's character is really really annoying, and the leads' chemistry isn't showing at all yet. The story is mid, side characters also mid... everyone is saying it's so fun and all but when can I expect it to get better? I'm trying so hard not to skip through the episodes rn.
I cannot watch his new drama now either. I have to rewatch this one . I need time to process and cannot switch…
NOOO seriously why is this already over🥲 I love how they released episodes within 10 days so we could watch them faster without the agonizing wait... but at the same time the journey was so short, I'm so sad. I already rewatched it once 😂😂 I have his drama with dilraba on hold though. it doesn't hit the same as this one did
idk how much to really say without giving away spoilers hahahaha
BUT assuming I only watched 20 episodes, I also felt that way. Their romance was a bit off, without the usual gradual growing of feelings I like to see. with heart-fluttery instances that really get me squealing hahah. PLEASE let me know when you do finish, because as someone who just finished, I want to share some thoughts hahahahaha I need a second opinion.
hope it's cute!
sorry but im salty lol
they give us 90% Heesun and subeen, and barely anybody else. I think they're adorable together and all but I loved the friendship the members showed, esp hyunjae! Wish everyone got more screentime D;
ofc they stick to the forced "apology" between mingee and mina almost like they had to get it out of the way. and then they don't show the other couples only to show us Jaejin and Jooyoung about to have a rooftop conversation... and them BAM. it ends.
So much potential...
the editing was a mess ep 4-6. too chaotic and hard to follow :(
I want more. the whole MT for sure had so much footage to work with... AGHH
For non-modern cdramas I think a common factor all the really good ones have is the tension/angst between the main characters that really build an explosive chemistry.
And sadly I don't really see anything of that sort that exemplifies that. I do know of a small spoiler in the upcoming episodes so I know of something that'll happen between them, but im not sure if I find myself really loving the main leads together.
I'm on ep 7 and so far... im not getting the hype.
BaiLu's character is really really annoying, and the leads' chemistry isn't showing at all yet. The story is mid, side characters also mid... everyone is saying it's so fun and all but when can I expect it to get better? I'm trying so hard not to skip through the episodes rn.
I love how they released episodes within 10 days so we could watch them faster without the agonizing wait... but at the same time the journey was so short, I'm so sad. I already rewatched it once 😂😂
I have his drama with dilraba on hold though. it doesn't hit the same as this one did