Details

  • Last Online: 14 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 15, 2022
On Coroner's Diary • Mar 12, 2026
ok I love Yan Chi, but man doesn't the Crown Prince just suit her so well wow they rlly look BEAUTIFUL together
0 0
Replying to fulltimenctzen • Mar 12, 2026
ive been waiting all day for them to update :((((
YES it's so good I love ittt
The MAIN story hasn't hit yet, so I'm growing impatient but so far it's rlly good and I love the leads' characters in it. They're the opposite of the annoying type, both male and female <3
0 0
Replying to fulltimenctzen • Mar 11, 2026
ive been waiting all day for them to update :((((
im sure they'll update it by tonight... it's just hard hahaha
im watching pursuit of jade while waiting lol
2 3
On Boyfriend on Demand • Mar 11, 2026
can't believe I have to start my comment with this, but this is my objective thought as someone who truly wishes to see such a high-production project get the best execution and response.

cliche is ALWAYS fun once in a while, esp when the male leads are so freaking attractive.
but it's only fun if the acting can do it justice. unfortunately, Jisoo once again did not prove me wrong with her 발연기.
their off screen chemistry is pretty banal, compared to all his interviews with past costars where he actually is engaged and likes being in the moment lol
3 0
Replying to nolatoo • Mar 11, 2026
I’m with you, who is Prince Changxin? Maybe a son of the former emperor? Qi Min himself is the former Crown…
do they mention the emperor abdicated the throne? is it bc of Wei's scheming to get the current emperor up there?
but yeah, still don't know who changxin is...
0 1
Replying to monikad • Mar 10, 2026
Meet Me After School is a Japanese drama about a teacher and her underage student. Technically well-made – nice…
Isn’t there nothing inappropriate until they do the time jump to when he’s an adult? I’m considering watching but I’m seeing so many bothered ppl commenting about the plot’s insensitivity
0 1
Replying to Janssy • Mar 10, 2026
It's the master , see the trailer for ep 34-35 u will know
wait. wasn't the man in black in charge, when they had the whole "fake Master face swap" and when she goes to save him in the coffin, they briefly fight..?
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 10, 2026
so we know in the court it's chancellor Wei who basically controls the emperor. and grand tutor li is on the other side of the political spectrum. Yan Zheng is the nephew of Wei, who tried to assassinate him as he started investigating the Jinzhou massacre. And Wei also tried to kill Fan's two daughters, as a way to clean his slate of former acquaintances who no longer serve him any use.
BUT, with the new episodes my new question is:
Who is Prince Changxin? And how does new character Qi Min play into this? He seems to hate Wei as a family member of the former royal line? Not sure if I got that part right, but he seems to be on his own side as of rn, wants to get Yan Zheng on his side, gives off evil vibes, and we have yet to know who Yan Zheng, our marquis, will stand with.
5 6
Replying to Pursuit of Jade • Mar 10, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
and also qi min-- he says he was the former crown prince? the royal lineage is confusing with all the princes... can anyone please explain briefly who is who🥲
1 1
On Generation to Generation • Mar 10, 2026
ok who do we think man in black is? and/or skin-painted demon. (no novel readers pls)
I remember last week everyone thought it was either Master (Yun Ke) or Lord Zhou (bc his role is suspiciously small so far). Thoughts after today's episode?
0 2
Replying to bubblylynnn • Mar 10, 2026
ive been watching pursuit of jade and coroner's diary so everything is getting jumbled up in terms of names...the…
Okok I was confused for a second after taking a few days off but I get it now thank you!! I’m even more confused about who the man in black is after watching today’s episode 😪
1 0
Replying to bubblylynnn • Mar 9, 2026
im just starting ep 24 after having saved up last week's episodes! going to binge them all at once, but can someone…
ive been watching pursuit of jade and coroner's diary so everything is getting jumbled up in terms of names...
the main in black is the one who slayed the chang sect right?
1 2
On Generation to Generation • Mar 9, 2026
im just starting ep 24 after having saved up last week's episodes! going to binge them all at once, but can someone explain what the man in black is? and the skin-painted demon?
NOT WHO they are please, because I know ill find out and I rlly don't want a spoiler...
but just what they are in the story as the mysterious figures they are. I think I remember the skin painted demon being friendly with pingshu but then later betrayed her right?
0 3
Replying to bubblylynnn • Mar 9, 2026
its ok I understand you. I just pushed through and finally finished after a month whew.
hahaha okkk sounds like a plan! hope you like them better lol
1 0
Replying to MandarinDuckWings • Mar 9, 2026
He Jing Yuan - in the book he is a governor/general and took orders from XZ. Good guy.Gong Sun Yi - a friend and…
ok I sort of guessed that much, thank you!!
0 1
Replying to AtsukoM • Mar 9, 2026
Without delving into novel spoilers, what you've written is bascially everything the drama has given to us so…
hahaha RIGHT ok I thought I missed something. thank you!
any thoughts on the emperor? unless it's a big spoiler? he just seems like a puppet afraid of chancellor Wei
0 0