Details

  • Last Online: 15 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 15, 2022
On Speed and Love • Dec 17, 2025
omg he's driving me insaneeeee
his scar under his eye is so attractive
like tf when did I find a freaking SCAR attractive
21 15
Replying to bubblylynnn • Dec 17, 2025
they have season 2
it's called land of warriors! different cast though
1 0
On Speed and Love • Dec 17, 2025
JUST AN FYI
Esther and Mike used to be in a drama called My Amazing Boyfriend 2 which aired in 2019. They were the leads and played an extremely lovey dovey couple, it's so weird seeing them in this drama hahahaha
LOVE when actors reunite in dramas so thought I'd share for those of you who are unaware^^
9 0
Replying to Taz_X • Dec 17, 2025
Title Kiss Me
After watching 3 adaptions if Itazura na Kiss, I try to avoid it. But after reading several reviews, it seems…
im on the exact same page-- watched many versions and heard this one is good AND im also watching speed and love rn hahaha
1 0
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • Dec 17, 2025
some scenes from romance cdramas one never forgets. I’m fairly certain I’ll never forget the bare feet on…
YES I am obsessed with that scene. I held my breath 😩
5 0
Replying to tintin92 • Dec 17, 2025
I don’t want them to separate fr. I hope it doesn’t get that painful.🫠
idc as long as the ending is happy hahah
4 1
Replying to SamBaek • Dec 13, 2025
I’m on episode three and I can already say this show is really good.Quick advice: start early, because once…
Uh oh it’s almost 9pm. Should I wait til tomorrow🥲
0 1
On Dynamite Kiss • Dec 11, 2025
So I was going to wait for this to finish airing, but after seeing ep 8 ending last week pop up on all my socials I just spent yesterday and today binging through all the episodes just to see that scene. im glad I did hahaha, though I probably will regret it tomorrow once I realize I need to wait another week. and IM SURE it'll be another crazy cliffhanger style ending
3 0
Replying to Imogene312 • Dec 11, 2025
Episode 10 sneak peak is everything. The way Kong Ji Hyeok talks to Da rim in the second part of it. >>>>
um where can I see this lol
0 1
Replying to kimis • Dec 5, 2025
yes there will be but only on 10th ep
I hope you get back to it, this may not be my highest rated drama but I think ive rewatched this the most.
0 0
On Love to Hate You • Dec 5, 2025
This is my favorite drama to rewatch. Such a fun and easy watch, love how they're a bit older so more mature.
14 0
On LOVE.exe • Dec 5, 2025
Title LOVE.exe
quite disappointing... feel like we all feel like the ending was rushed bc technically it was more like 8 episodes. :( oh well
1 0
On Moon River • Dec 3, 2025
Title Moon River
ok ill be honest... I skip a good 15% of the drama. Maybe 20% if the parts I hate are given too much screen time. I'm sure many here can understand... court nonsense is the worst but their chemistry and angst is just so perfect. I have to watch it for them. And usually I like side characters, but frankly I couldn't care less about them. The mains are my favorite.
2 0
On Moon River • Dec 3, 2025
Title Moon River
IYKYK hahaha thought I was watching Jurassic park for a good five minutes LOL
3 0
On Moon River • Dec 3, 2025
Title Moon River
what's up with the reviews? why so low... but ig it's bc this type of drama is not very popular overseas :/
2 0
On Spirit Fingers • Dec 1, 2025
aww Im sad its over. such a fun laugh the first half, but still a good watch overall.
7 0
On The Sweetest Secret • Dec 1, 2025
Really wanted to like this, but it's just all over the place with no coherent timeline. The first five minutes have you jump into some confusing scenario with no proper introduction and it just gets more confusing... I'd say the directing team was at fault here bc I really love the ML. Such a shame I have to drop it instead of appreciating his dimples :'(
5 0