Details

  • Last Online: 15 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 15, 2022
Replying to viking1304 • Nov 26, 2025
If her apartment is on the right, her terrace must be on the right as well. It is not possible that her terrace…
maybe the apartment is so big it wraps around to the other side hahaha
1 1
On Koi to Dangan • Nov 17, 2025
I have never ever met a male lead as cringe as this one 😂 and I've watched so so many dramas, that's saying something hahahaha I had to drop it bc my toes would not stop curling lol
8 1
Replying to skyfleurette • Nov 15, 2025
Person Zhou Yi Ran
He’s mostly done modern.
yeah but I want like ten a year LOL
2 0
On Romantics Anonymous • Nov 15, 2025
this was so cute and such an easy watch
each episode was paced well

anyone know the significance of the two cameos at the end? love them both but it just felt random
3 0
Replying to Heren • Nov 10, 2025
Title Love Design
Kao and Jane. And yes, definitely yes. With lots of comedy.
:O wait this is GL?? woah I watched a few Thai dramas with both but never saw them in a gl before..
2 1
On Mobius • Nov 7, 2025
Title Mobius
REALLY want to watch this bc 1. it's on Netflix and 2. our ML lol
but I really really do not like time travel-ish based dramas bc they confuse everything and make it worse by trying to explain more so it's NOT confusing... if that makes sense..
1 1
On Spirit Fingers • Nov 6, 2025
anyone know when this was filmed? heard it was pending for a while, but wanted to know if it's been that long since they finished filming
3 4
On Spirit Fingers • Nov 6, 2025
Surprisingly really really fun. I actually laugh.
The characters are all cute and though some of the dramatic way they emphasize certain parts could be cringe it's done in a way where it's more amusing.
Hope it stays this way-- this almost gives me sitcom vibes, funny and easy to fly through an episode.
7 0
Replying to Praise • Nov 5, 2025
Title Close to You
That’s a beauty standard in China, high nose bridge
I know high nose bridge is coveted but I was being a bit frank and referring to how hers is curved quite prominently.
0 0
On City of Romance • Oct 30, 2025
That was so cute. I finished in 2 days hahaha
Very easy light watch, not too much drama. Loved the FL's bubbly personality. can't believe it's so short.
4 0
Replying to chismg10 • Oct 30, 2025
I trusted you, but there's a big love triangle. I finished almost half of the drama and it's still going on.
I think it was more admiration as a long time fan than real attraction. she was also prob grateful bc he helped her in the past.
3 0
Replying to Flower Power • Oct 29, 2025
Person Yu Cheng En
Ugh I love him so much as Situ Ling, cutie Ling Ling in Love in the Clouds. Please don't die my bro. Anyway I…
how'd you like the ending hahaha im healing w the city drama rn
0 2
On Yu Cheng En • Oct 29, 2025
Person Yu Cheng En
If there's ever a Chinese adaptation of My ID is Gangnam Beauty, he would honestly play the PERFECT male lead.
Youku, MangoTV, WeTV, iQiYi, GET ON IT hahahahah
7 0
On City of Romance • Oct 29, 2025
after that heartbreaking scene in LITC I came here for some redemption hahahah hope it's as easy an cute of a watch as everyone is saying..
3 0
On Queen of Darkness • Oct 29, 2025
ok I'm saying this again-- no logic, no real storyline, a million plotholes, terrible dubbing, terrible side character acting, etc.
Was hoping this would have at least a plot and some chemistry, like Embrace in the Dark Night which also had low common sense but somehow was still enjoyable.. hahahah
1 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Oct 29, 2025
It’s weird when already-shot kissing scenes get cut. It cannot be censorship because When Destiny Brings the…
maybe it was just cut bc they didn't have enough screen time... or idk bro. def not censorship. bc that bath scene was a bit more.. risqué
3 0