Details

  • Last Online: 56 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: spain
  • Contribution Points: 15 LV1
  • Birthday: November 13
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 28, 2023
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award33 Flower Award113 Coin Gift Award4 Reply Goblin Award2 Dumpster Fire Award4 Lore Scrolls Award1 Drama Bestie Award4 Emotional Support Commenter1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Hidden Gem Recommender1 Conspiracy Theorist1 Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss1 Clap Clap Clap Award2 Wholesome Troll2 Free Range Tomato1 Emotional Bandage5 Reply Hugger4 Soulmate Screamer7 Big Brain Award4
Replying to Maomao • Jan 19, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers Spoiler
well, they are not "trying" to kill his family, they just do it
well there is one still standing but yeah i guess you're right lol
1 0
Replying to buffy20041 • Jan 19, 2024
Title My Demon
I don't know if i'm a fan of "My Demon" 100% but i'm watching "A shop for killers" and "Love song for illusion"…
I'm on the fence for now because I need so many answers lol
1 0
Replying to Baahubali • Jan 18, 2024
Title My Demon
Just because Song Kang succeeded in making your panties wet does not mean that his acting is a masterpiece! Don’t…
You're right my satisfyer keeps being low on bateries since this drama started. Why you keep saying this over and over again like is something bad idk.
0 0
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Jan 18, 2024
Title My Demon
Hi, "My demons" fans. What do you watch next?I'll be happy to meet you again once this drama is finished.Currently…
I don't know if i'm a fan of "My Demon" 100% but i'm watching "A shop for killers" and "Love song for illusion" currently airing. Maybe i found you around there lol.
3 2
Replying to Ceespicyy • Jan 18, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion Spoiler
Why will u dislike people who like AK hee? Isn’t obvious you are the “red flag” here, bcos what’s there…
Yes, exactly what i want in a man is a guy who makes me forget my memories and tricks me in being his concubine for his own good. Not to mention how possesive he is when he save her after the king's murder.

The fact is, both have their good and bad parts since they're the same person in the end, just broken because trauma.

I don't feel any of them can be considered as the hero or the villain.
1 0
On Love Song for Illusion • Jan 18, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion Spoiler
The end of episode 4 was epic!!! I knew Kyera didn't kill the king because, if she did, she would not have tell the truth to Sajo Hyun. He actually believes her but he is hurt because he feels Kyera likes Ak Hee and he is lashing out on the worst way possible. Even when i'm team Hyun, i'm glad Ak Hee appeared to save the day.

I loved the hug scene, it was soo beautiful. Both already have feelings for each other but Sejo Hyun is too stuborn for his own good. First keeps believing that Kyera have feeling for Ak Hee when she clearly said she considered him the fake one. And then how he acted when the king was killed 🙄🙄🙄

I like how the drama is super fast paced: I was suspecting the brother as the killer but i didn't know we will actually knew in this episodes. Sajo Yung seems to be the real villain of the story. In the end he just wanted the throne and was lying to Kyera's group. From the preview it seems he is going to get what he wanted, will see.

Seems Ak Hee can feel Kyera's pain and only hurt when touching her, not other people. That is interesting. Why her? And how Ak Hee knows Kyera didn't kill the king? I think he said that so Sejo Hyun release him tbh, he can't really know.

Kyera was a smart cookie in this episodes. All the thing with the medicine was nice, how she knew crown princess is not looking out for her mostly the opposite. I also liked how strong she was with all the torture. She didn't even let Jang Jae Yi save her, she wanted to prove she was telling the truth till the end.

I'm loving this one, can't wait for more episodes :D.
2 0
Replying to Runner • Jan 18, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers Spoiler
Is Lee Dong Wook really dead?
I mean, i guess everything is possible. On the first episode we see him at the morge and then he is cremated at the funeral. But with this kind of drama we could get a surprise at the end. For now my feelings are that he is dead.
0 0
On A Shop for Killers • Jan 18, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers Spoiler
First episode was a little boring for me but the second got more interesting. I have soo many questions lol. Obviously someone had a big grudge with Jinman because they're trying to kill his family since Ji An was little. Even with that code green thing on his page still people is trying to kill her niece. I really want to know what is happening.

I really like the scene with the notes in the fridge, it was cute after all the angst. I guess Jinman is not the fuzzy and caring uncle, looks like someone who can't really feel that much empathy. I wonder if raising her niece will change that, just a little.

I don't believe at all that he commited suicide so that is another thing we get to know for sure in next episodes.

I will say i'm not fully invested in this one but still get my attention, will see.
2 4
Replying to hairypotter • Jan 14, 2024
Title My Demon Spoiler
They broke up because he is the one who killed her father 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah, i'm not a fan of the "break up almost at the end" trope either. It happened in "Destined with you" too and i hate it. I just really hope we get great final episodes 🤞🤞🤞
1 1
Replying to hairypotter • Jan 14, 2024
Title My Demon Spoiler
They broke up because he is the one who killed her father 🤷🏻‍♀️
i hope you don't find me rude or anything i'm just mad because i feel they destroyed the characters and the story tbh. I was loving this a lot and now not soo much 😔😔😔
1 3
Replying to hairypotter • Jan 14, 2024
Title My Demon Spoiler
They broke up because he is the one who killed her father 🤷🏻‍♀️
Do Hee is not a stupid character. Do Hee is a brilliant woman who made herself into a CEO position besides all the people against her and all the suffering on her childhood. She can't actually believe that Gu Won, a demon who had been making deals for 200 years actually remembers making a deal with his father. Specially when is more than likely that the father make the deal for something good so he is not going to remember that (maybe he will remember if it was someone bad but this is not going to be the case).

Not only that, Do Hee is not going to think that his husband, the one that doted on her and save her to matter what, is going to hide something this big.

They're making us believe Do Hee is a damsel in distress and she was never that!!!! they're destroying her character and i'm super pissed off tbh.

I didn't say anything about the clocks, for me it was obvious what they were, but whatever.
1 5
Replying to hairypotter • Jan 14, 2024
Title My Demon Spoiler
They broke up because he is the one who killed her father 🤷🏻‍♀️
He is not the one that kill her father. Her father made a deal willingly with the devil ten years ago and he had to pay up. Gu Won is doing his job, job she already witness before so she knows what is the deal. So please lets be real and admit the writting is bad.
3 8
Replying to 19cm • Jan 14, 2024
Title My Demon Spoiler
at the start of the show she already saw him making a deal w child's mother and she was against it then she accepted…
You are right, Do Do Hee is more mature and better at comunication. So why in episode 14 they decided to destroy her character by making her a victim of the circunstances? Do Hee should have exit that church and ask Gu Won what in the everloving hell did my father wish for??? She should have told everything to her husband and try to go from there.

But no lets have her crying, and silent and being surprised of something she already know. Her character is not evolving she is getting back, is ridiculous.
0 1
Replying to 19cm • Jan 14, 2024
Title My Demon Spoiler
at the start of the show she already saw him making a deal w child's mother and she was against it then she accepted…
You are right, Do Do Hee is more mature and better at comunication. So why in episode 14 they decided to destroy her character by making her a victim of the circunstances? Do Hee should have exit that church and ask Gu Won what in the everloving hell did my father wish for??? She should have told everything to her husband and try to go from there.

But no lets have her crying, and silent and being surprised of something she already know. Her character is not evolving she is getting back, is ridiculous.
1 0
On My Demon • Jan 14, 2024
Title My Demon Spoiler
They broke up because he is a demon 😂😂😂

I'm not going to say anymore about communication and stupidity because i'm pissed off and miss the first part of this drama.
5 10
Replying to SNluvsdrama • Jan 12, 2024
Title My Demon Spoiler
100% agree that today's episode was too much of a filler. They gave us tons of romance scenes and yet I still…
Agree again. Mr. Park and Ms. Shin were somewhat funny in other episodes but in this one it was cringe too. Not that funny also. The problem is that, they try to give us some comedy but it is not funny so gets annoying.
1 0
Replying to SNluvsdrama • Jan 12, 2024
Title My Demon Spoiler
100% agree that today's episode was too much of a filler. They gave us tons of romance scenes and yet I still…
Agree so much! there was super cute scenes of him (When he saw her eating breakfast the day after their wedding and can't help find her pretty) but today it was ridiculous. When he got to make a contract he had a great aura, one that makes the human sign the contract. Today it was just a chore and also turn into comedy.

I want my poweful Gu Won back!
1 2
Replying to SNluvsdrama • Jan 12, 2024
Title My Demon Spoiler
100% agree that today's episode was too much of a filler. They gave us tons of romance scenes and yet I still…
Yeah, i feel super disconnected with this last episode and i throught it was me because i just ended the other drama but it seems i'm not alone. The thriller part is the most interesting now tbh their romance was my favorite part but they need to tone it down a little. He doesn't look in love he looks stupid acting this way. He can be in love and be powerful (Donfang Quincang anyone?) so i don't get it.
1 5
On My Demon • Jan 12, 2024
Title My Demon Spoiler
I'm going to preface this comment saying that, before watching the episode, i finished "Love between fairy and devil" and i love it so maybe "my demon" lacked something for me today after that.

But, the best part of the episode was clearly the scene between Do Hee and Suk Min. He is still such a great villain. No remorse, he is even trying to kill her in his office, how bold. I really like the acting from both here too it was amazing.

For the rest... well. Their relationship was super cringe today, i couldn't take it. It was too much tbh. the rest was filler and there was too much PPL. Seems that Madam Ju really kill the parents and after made a deal with Gu Won? I'm interesting in knowing that but i guess we will know soon.

Oh also Star Jin really is going to go like she didn't do anything and even with Gu Won blessing. This was handle so bad tbh.

So this episode was a miss for me.
4 7
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Jan 12, 2024
omg how beautiful 😍😍😍. When i started this i had my doubts, specially with the FL. Her personality was a little to naive for me and when she change her soul with him the second time without thinking how that could get him into big trouble it was pissing me off.

But talk about character development. The moment she save him on episode 13 was the clear change of her character and also when she started to loving him.

I will never get over that scene in episode 26 when Changheng is offering Orchid everything she wanted (Going to Shuiyuntian again, being with her plants and friends) and she said all this:

"I miss the flowers and plants in Siming Hall, the nagging of aunt Sansheng, the loud voice of Fairy Danyin. IF I HAND'T MET HIM, how wonderful it would be, i could be leaving at peace in Yujing, gradually turning into and old fairy. I'm sorry, Lord Chagheng"

After this she protects Dongfang with her own body agains all that army of inmortals. Of course, lets not forget, when she is decided to go to fuju cave to prove she deserved to be Donfang Quingcang's wife. What a queen tbh.

From his part, the most epic scene will be when he defend her before all his people:

"If i had never meet Orchid, no one will teach me how to forgive. If you irritate me, this is how you would have end up (dead). I love her. I will not only meet her on mountain and moon festival, but also prepare the grandest wedding within the three realms for her. You said since she is from the fairy realm, she must be wicked. But you don't know she is nice and gentle. You said she is a jinx, but you don't know she saved my life. She looks weak and delicate, but you don't know how brave she is. She is the bravest woman within the three realms. Only she deserved to be the moon queen of the people in Cangyan sea"

lets not forget the powerful Moon Supreme lord taking care of the Orchid plant so she will be back and then acting like her servant when she is back at the goddess. It was super cute ♥♥♥

I didn't expected this to have a happy ending so i'm pretty please with it. I will miss them and this world 🥲🥲🥲
10 0