News Details
- Last Online: 13 minutes ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: spain
- Contribution Points: 15 LV1
- Birthday: November 13
- Roles:
- Join Date: June 28, 2023
- Awards Received:
33
113
4
2
4
1
4
1
1
1
1
1
2
2
1
5
4
7
4

I don't have that much to say, i'm over this curse thing and all this angst that seems we still going to endure in the next episode *sigh* I want my cute drama back πππ
She could commit suicide from a porn video but again we have to fill in the blanks because we never see a porn video we just saw her face being put in a dacing girl that's it. there is a similar plot in "taxi driver" and clearly the video is obviously porn, they don't show anything, but it is clear. here not so much.
I'm mostly piss off because I feel it is a rushed ending that force us to make theories ourselves instead of explaining anything.
Seok Hoon for now is not the villain but this convo with Star Jin doesn't look like anything good is going to come out. Mostly because she is dumb enough to tell him all the truth πππ. I'm sorry but i can't stand her and, for the preview, finally Gu Won is going to tell her off.
I really hope Gu Won tell everything to Do Hee and together find a way to fix everything. Looks like it from the preview so i hope i won't be dissapointed. I'm super into couples communicating β₯β₯β₯
Super fan of the detective because he is us, always supporting our couple and specially Do Do Hee lol.
There has to be a way to make this game plot better. Like, yes a loop, but they're in the real world at least during the day and this happening at night. Also they're just feeling pain for the sake of it because if they don't remember they can't never learn from their mistakes. This is pretty stupid.
Also that video hat makes her commit suicide. I'm going to use my imagination and believe is some kind of porn video that we can't really see in full because if we go with what the drama show us is a video of her dancing with a top and shorts. Like half of tik tok content. I know Corea is a conservative country but for real, this is 2023.
So... I'm super piss off. Because it was an interesting drama with great acting that i expected to give at least an 8. But the end was so mess up i have to give it a 5, my lowest score to date for a drama. I'm actually hoping for a season 2 that maybe will make things better for me.
No matter what, they're pretty cute together. Amazing chemistry. She is just a great FL, i really love her. I'm so glad that, in the end, the showcase of her dresses went ok because she really is a fantastic designer. I can't wait for him to give her the pendant, it is beautiful and so fitting for her β₯β₯β₯
Of course the one boycotting everything was the assistant but, surprise, surprise, she was in cahoots with the grandpa not Ceo Min as we expected. Gradpa is more sus every episode and the preview don't paint him in any better light.
Tae Min was actually pretty nice this last episode. It was such a thoughtful gift, the sketch book. Also he help her with ideas for the broken dress. I'm not having SML syndrome because Tae Ha, with all his defects, he is actually such a good ML and his eyes speaks volumes when he looks at her, but now i wish a happy ending for Ta Min in some way.
So I will say i enjoyed this two episodes a lot and ready to see them fight everything together β₯β₯β₯
PS: She actually took the Roomba when she left Tae Ha's home LOL.
This episodes was them getting closer together, the desesperation of Do Hee at the police station was obvious and him with the excuse of "charging" keep touching her and hugging her. I love them a lot tbh, fantastic pairing.
My heart stopped with the scene of the stabbing even when i knew Gu Won wasn't going to die. It was nerve-wracking for real.
Star Jin *sigh* i seriously can't take this toxic SFL. Her back story is sad but is clear that she doesn't even feel anything for Gu Won is mostly that she consider him her savior and that makes her somewhat special even when he didn't even save her on purpose. That Jin prefer him to keep being a demon that having feelings for another woman is it mess up and speaks volumes about how she just need that figure of a savior in her life not the real Gu Won.
The assasin is super creepy and seems he is actually talking with the grandson. Still seems too obvious but idk. Btw, they need better security in Seonwon Foundation. It is not normal that anyone can get on the CEO office that easily. It makes sense for the fact that he is a demon and don't need security but now things changed.
The detective keeps being the biggest fan of both of them, what a nice guy. Also the "wild dogs" are hilarious LMAO.
Let see if now Do Do He can get back what is rightfully hers with her husband help β₯β₯β₯β₯
Of course the game is rigged. I don't think Yi Jae have any chance to survive. Death is just toying with him and punishing him for taking its name in vain.
The second death was somehow funny with everyone watching live how Jae Seop just crash to the floor. Horrorific way to die but he was doing what he loved at least π π π
The baby reincarnation was unsettling and watching from the baby's point of view made it more stressful. You know he is not going to be able to defend himself, it is so scaryπ₯²π₯²π₯². Fuck those parents tbh.
As i said, everyone acting was on point. Special mention to my boy Le Jae Wook πππ. Please, he is so good. As he did on "Kill Bok Soon" he is able to change his voice to resemble as much as possible Ji Yae's. I love to watch him tbh.
But if i have to pick just one as my favorite in this that will be Yoo In Soo. This guy is so incredible talented. Is one of those actors that you just want to keep watching no matter what. I really can't wait to see him as the ML in a drama, he deserve it sooo much.
Sooo really everyone should watch this, is super worth it.
So it is not only about the suicide itself but also about what that action affects the ones that stay behind.
The only thing i can save from this is how great Kim Young Dae and Pyo Ye Jin were portraying their characters. They did a great job but sadly the story and it development wasn't at the same level *sigh*
Either way he is looking like a super villain now specially with how the episode ended.