Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: In a small, cold, dark room with my laptop and a bag of chips watching Netflix
  • Contribution Points: 19 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 14, 2018

Your Chingu

In a small, cold, dark room with my laptop and a bag of chips watching Netflix
Replying to Tantan • Jan 9, 2024
Doesn't anyone want to talk about Habin? I really like him because he is very handsome even though he has very…
nah, but like from the few scenes that he had u can tell he's a bit controversial...

(like when he had all the votes for candy, spreading misinformation to gwanhee, insulting minji green dress on the first date etc. plus he barely talks in group settings)
1 0
Replying to Beatlesgal • Jan 9, 2024
I don't think anybody's picked up on this but it seems that Hyeseon and Minji are both attending Ewha Women's…
ikr!
I wonder if they know each other or have mutuals, lol
0 3
Replying to anyaa • Jan 9, 2024
he aint got game my guy☠️ he is top 1% rich thas why all the girls chasing him. he has a black card and his…
bish what, show me the receipts 💀💀
0 0
On Death's Game Part 2 • Jan 9, 2024
Title Death's Game Part 2 Spoiler
Great way to raise awareness around suicide!
I saw a review that the series only showcase suicide as a negative thing, which I never thought about before. It's also true that "suicide" in the form of euthanasia can be a positive thing etc.
1 0
On My Lovely Liar • Jan 8, 2024
Title My Lovely Liar Spoiler
biggest plot twist was the CEO liking DoHa, never in my kdrama history did I see that coming
6 2
On Soundtrack #2 • Dec 25, 2023
Title Soundtrack #2 Spoiler
Why is everyone hating only on FL? Both ML and FL had their toxic traits, tbh they should've got back together imo.
0 0
On Love Reset • Dec 25, 2023
Title Love Reset
I actually found this movie quite refreshing, It's short and sweet.
It's a 1.5 hr movie, ofc plot isn't gonna be that well developed and complex, hence why a lot of people found this underwhelming.
4 0
On Soundtrack #2 • Dec 18, 2023
Do we need to watch season 1 to watch this?
And is this worth watching? The rating so low :(
1 1
Replying to Your Chingu • Dec 18, 2023
omg where did u read about that?it sounds so unsustainable to be doing that everyday! it'll be two planes per…
Wow that's so interesting
Apparently the flight is over 1 hr! I wonder what the contestants do for over an hr 💀💀
1 1
Replying to IndianChief69 • Dec 17, 2023
So inferno is in Incheon but Paradise is in Jeju? they are actually flying these Jabronis back and forth between…
omg where did u read about that?
it sounds so unsustainable to be doing that everyday! it'll be two planes per trip because of two islands, plus 2 trips a day (one to go there and one to come back)!!
1 3
Replying to Tune • Dec 10, 2023
my demon watcher, pick a struggle
oof, pop off guys, watching more kdramas than someone else doesn't mean you guys are allowed to personally attack on each other
if you guys don't like a drama, then that's ok, it's not that deep
1 3
Replying to Mystic realm • Dec 10, 2023
Title Hidden Love Spoiler
No I guess in Manhua they had 7 years age gap but here they have only 5 years age gap
that's true, i remember that.

But i just finished watching it and remember episode where they celebrated each others birthdays and that's how I knew their age, also the ep where the parents were discussing the age gap problem and those numbers were bought up again (19 & 26) . you can double check if you want.

I guess there's some inconsistency throughout the drama 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
0 0
On Hidden Love • Dec 10, 2023
Title Hidden Love Spoiler
obviously a very unrealistic drama,




...like what kind of asian parent likes their daughter more than their son?! 😂😂😂
3 3