Editorials
On PIPLE: My Married Life with an AI • Aug 17, 2021
Title PIPLE: My Married Life with an AI
Not bad, starts with regular AI story, but the few plot turns and side stories make it worth watch, specially the spoiler contents
2 0
Replying to Becky • Aug 15, 2021
Person Zhang Zhe Han
Mmm that "Nazi salute" photo was taken out of context (it was at a movie shoot). But he also posted a photo of…
thanks
1 0
Replying to Kapetria • Aug 15, 2021
Title Lover or Stranger Spoiler
They stay together is a moral issue(FLds share the same face, ML promised marry the real QY), that's why they…
its subdue, she forgives herself, ask for forgiveness and tell them to live better and take their opportunities, she is basically saying she doen't resent them or will stop them for doing what they want
1 1
Replying to Cho Na • Aug 15, 2021
Article Lover or Stranger: Pure Love or Obsession? Spoiler
Oh I don't know that. But this one is better, you think?
first who has affairs was the FL, the old synopsis says it was the ML, second nobody is taking nobody elses life on purpose like the other synopsis says, there are more wrong info, can't remember all them, so it was incredibly wrong and false. Talk about the accident and surgery is not spoiler is how the story actually starts
0 1
Cho Na • Aug 15, 2021
Article Lover or Stranger: Pure Love or Obsession?
The synopsis is changed, the other had false information too
3 3
Replying to Becky • Aug 15, 2021
Person Zhang Zhe Han Spoiler
Mmm that "Nazi salute" photo was taken out of context (it was at a movie shoot). But he also posted a photo of…
can u share the nazy car photo? it was now or in the past that he shared on weibo?
0 2
Replying to theematchabun • Aug 15, 2021
Title Nevertheless, Spoiler
There nothing mature about the drama other than some kisses & make out scenes. JE is way too insufferable to hold…
Thanks o//
0 0
Replying to Yoksapon Jiayun • Aug 15, 2021
Title Lover or Stranger Spoiler
i think serie should be end 23-25 ep is enough because after ep 23 unit ep 29 storyline is nothing and i want…
They stay together is a moral issue(FLds share the same face, ML promised marry the real QY), that's why they probably got together in the end cause Xiaodong reads the letter where Qian Yi approves their relationship then she gots eager for YZ to show meanwhile he is outside smiling
0 3
Replying to theematchabun • Aug 14, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
There nothing mature about the drama other than some kisses & make out scenes. JE is way too insufferable to hold…
sry for the dumb question,I'm still on ep 07, Sol and JW are a couple?)
0 3
On Nevertheless, • Aug 14, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
Do hyuk is boring and cliché, since the genre is mature I expected more than a copy paste rom-com 3rd wheel
15 5
Replying to tesa_tyler • Aug 14, 2021
Title L.O.R.D. Critical World Spoiler
what dose distance mean like two girls or sister relation only
2 girls
1 1
Replying to OdeK • Aug 13, 2021
Title Lover or Stranger
Literally the only C-drama I've watched where I LOVE the female "villain"??? She's not the typical one-dimensional…
she had few screen time tho :(
1 0
Replying to iciclemelts • Aug 8, 2021
Title She Was Pretty
What I like on diff versions:Male Lead - koreanFemale Lead - japaneseSML - chineseSFL - korean
SFL korean was awesome
2 1
Replying to Celine • Aug 8, 2021
Title Find Me in Your Memory
I binged it in 2 days. I loved it.9/10 for me.
Binged for 2 days and a half, it was a 9/10 for me too! loved
1 0
Replying to kdrama2020ali_luvs2jh • Aug 6, 2021
Person Xu Kai Cheng
August 8th - Happy Birthday! Gorgeous actor
its changed its 8 now :)
0 0
Replying to DramAA__heartuu • Aug 6, 2021
Person Xu Kai Cheng
Good actor but choosing bad scripts
any less bad script drama recomm with him?
0 0
On She Was Pretty • Aug 6, 2021
Title She Was Pretty
I guess I'm the only one who don't like SML
0 5
On The Oath of Love • Aug 5, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
I was only 5 months waiting :D
3 0
Replying to BINU • Aug 4, 2021
Title Rurouni Kenshin: The Beginning
The author is a horrible man but his work for the story was amazing. I love this series so much. I just wish someone…
yes, he is trash!
2 0
Replying to saraneb • Aug 2, 2021
Title L.O.R.D. Critical World
Do i have to watch the previous one to understand this ??
noo
1 0
27
73
9
2
1
2