Editorials
On Zhang Zhe Han • 7 days ago
Person Zhang Zhe Han
I see safe to say he won't go back to acting again...
0 0
Replying to Nouch • Feb 3, 2026
Title Tigers Sniff the Rose
Please come sooner drama! I'm missing this couple too much!
I'm with you hahaha I just finished Blossom recently and want to see them together in drama again! 😆
1 0
Replying to BrightestStar • Dec 19, 2025
Title Passing the Reins
Horse racing isn’t my thing but I did notice the blue wrist band and appreciated that detail.
More detail on that, the color actually assigned by the day of the race. And they got the color right. Although in recent years the wristband system changed into something else, so they got it extra right with the color and system of the era.
2 1
On Passing the Reins • Nov 4, 2025
Title Passing the Reins
Atm, jp horse racing is really my thing and jdrama is never really my thing (stuffs I watched was from 00's) and I don't really know the track record of the casts. So I'm here, as not a fan of the stars. I just want to let anyone that has slightest interest in this drama to give it a try. Actually really surprise that this drama is really taking so many things into account, the production is meticulous and thoughtful. Many characters, even the horses, are echo of real life figures (owners, trainers, jockeys) in japan decades history of horse racing. Like the Royal owner, Sanno Kozo's philosophy [He doesn't really know about horses but he trust people] reminded me of the belated Matsumoto Yoshio of Meisho's crown name, he was also a supporter of small-mid size farm instead of big corpo farm. The trainer, reminded me of the newly crowned champion of Breeder's cup (Forever Young) trainer, Yahagi, with his hat get up. Winning Arima Kinen with a Hidaka horse is basically the japan golden era horse racing romance. And even to tiny details like the blue wrist band wore by guest of owner to sit in the owner box section. Doesn't mean a thing to a non horse race people, but it pleases me to see such attention to details! Japan horse racing really put emphasis of on pedigrees, so the theme of father-son and legacy really resonate here. The original novel story is spanning 11 years, I can't wait to see a more dramatic development of this drama!
15 3
Replying to Passing the Reins • Oct 19, 2025
Title Passing the Reins Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
Sunday Silence X Mejiro McQueen
0 0
On Passing the Reins • Oct 12, 2025
Title Passing the Reins
I'm here for the main star. The horse (Meiner Houou) 😁
2 0
Replying to Celestia- HOD • Jun 10, 2025
Title Zhao Ge
OMG!! Casting I just saw it man!!
What's new with the casting?
2 0
Replying to Tanky Toon • Apr 3, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
I really don't know whether KSH knows what he's even saying.https://www.koreaboo.com/news/netizens-confused-kim-soo-hyun-kim-sae-ron-soju-date/https://www.allkpop.com/article/2025/04/kim-soo-hyuns-side-faces-backlash-over-using-the-old-korean-age-system-while-denying-relationship-with-late-kim-sae-ronSo…
So counting international age, in 2018 he was 30, and she was 17 years old. She visited his house when she was 17 yo and cooked for him, in the middle of the night. There's no angle looking at this that this doesn't look guilty (dating her when she was a teenager) or sketchy.
4 0
On Dear My Secretary • Apr 16, 2024
Title Dear My Secretary
The FL looks so alike! When is this going to air?
5 1
On Guns and Talks • Mar 26, 2024
Title Guns and Talks
Anyone know where to watch this online?
0 0
Replying to Tidieu • Feb 1, 2024
Person Zhang Zhe Han
There were so many heart wrenching moments since then. We are still waiting for his come back fully on screen.…
Did he perform in China? What event was it?
0 1

