Editorials
On Gay OK Bangkok • Jul 12, 2017
Title Gay OK Bangkok
I am really confused as to how this season is only rated an 8 out of 10? This is an incredible show that deserve more praise!
6 2
Replying to Nana8 • May 27, 2017
Title Gay OK Bangkok Season 2
Hoping for a third season, I really want to see Arm finally happy with someone ; - ;
Same here! I also want to see what happens with the other characters lives. One more season would be awesome!
3 0
Replying to Panda • May 15, 2017
Review Gay OK Bangkok
Does it have a good happy ending?
This is not a tragic series at all. So I would consider it a happy ending. But it depends on how you view breakups. This series handles it in a way that reminds you that breakups and sometimes making up is a part of life.
0 0
On Water Boyy • May 14, 2017
Title Water Boyy Spoiler
This series started strong for me and had great potential. But now that I'm on episode 6 I have mixed feelings. It almost feels as though the writers forgot this was a bL drama and don't know how to properly develop Waii's and Apo's relationship. Episodes 1 through 4 had flaws in some areas but then would come back with smart writing. For example, the scenes with Waii and his dad and how he feels his dad's relationship with a man made him forget about his mother. Its almost as if he feels that his dad being gay ruined his family, and thus he his suppressing his attraction for Apo... you see, smart writing. But then it all went down hill after the awkward rape scene. It just felt so rushed and out of place. I understand what they were trying to do with the scene but I feel they only put it in to have some BL contact between the two mains, which continues to lack as the season goes on. I am also annoyed at the way they treat Pan's story line. She is in love with a straight girl....... why can't they write in a real lesbian for her to be in love with? I honestly don't see that plot-line going anywhere and it's very poorly written. All the other side characters are just there for filler it seems, and their stories take too much screen time and do nothing to add to the overall plot of the show. I wish they focused more on Waii and Apo and tried to develop them more. Even the scenes where they have to touch look awkward as heck and doesn't feel natural and they are poorly timed. Waii looks more comfortable kissing his GF in the last episode than he ever did with any scene he had with Apo. I know it's too early for me to say this series is bad because I was enjoying the first few episodes so I hope they change course and focus on the mains.
6 0
On Diary of Tootsies Season 2 • Mar 15, 2017
Title Diary of Tootsies Season 2
I know winn is kinda becoming Gus's new love interest but does anyone know if Top will make a comeback? I love him so much!! <3
3 1
On Diary of Tootsies Season 2 • Feb 13, 2017
Title Diary of Tootsies Season 2
I need subs for this I'm dying!
1 1
On Diary of Tootsies • Feb 13, 2017
Title Diary of Tootsies
Anyone know where I can watch episode 1 of season 2 with eng subs?
1 0

