Editorials
On Stay with Me • Nov 6, 2024
Title Stay with Me
what… an insane way to end a show…
5 1
Replying to charbear • May 20, 2024
Title Destiny Seeker
ngl this comment had me laughing so hard i immediately started watching the show hhhh
i watched it on a site called myasiantv :)
0 0
Replying to Venenatis • May 3, 2024
Title Destiny Seeker
how do I go inside the screen and beat the shit out of Ohm myself
ngl this comment had me laughing so hard i immediately started watching the show hhhh
6 2
On Love Tractor • Apr 26, 2024
Title Love Tractor
truly one of my favorite shows it’s so so sweet and adorable I love to rewatch it! it’s simple, sure, but I think that’s what’s so great about it :) also yechan is SUCH a cutie patootie ahhh
4 0
On To Be Continued • Apr 18, 2024
Title To Be Continued
TBH i was wary of this bc of all the comments and the rating rn but I gave it a chance and now its one of my favorite shows, idk i really like the storyline tbh and the flashbacks add to the story rather than being annoying and out of place, and the EMOTIONS esp in the last few eps/flashbacks... its a yes from me honestly lol and yea the acting could've been a bit better but the love scenes and chemistry between the main leads was some of the best i've seen in a WHILE
5 0
Replying to DramaLover143 • Feb 11, 2024
List BLs
Wow you've been busy lol XD
LMAO I’ve been BORED u see hahahah
0 0
