Seon Yul, a temporarily relocated city man, meets Ye Chan, a rural man who adores the countryside. Seon Yul comes to the countryside to experience life knowing nothing about farming and Ye Chan appears before him. As Seon Yul learns to adapt to rural living and engage in farming activities, he becomes increasingly attracted to Ye Chan's sincerity and enthusiasm. Together, the two embark on a chaotic and romantic countryside journey of healing and love. (Source: iQIYI) ~~ Adapted from the webtoon "Love Tractor" (트랙터는 사랑을 싣고) written by Hmm Yong Yong (흠념뇸) and illustrated by AngryMonster (앵몬). Edit Translation
- Português (Brasil)
Where to Watch Love Tractor
Cast & Credits
Worth watching and rewatching.It was nice to see a wholesome drama with a great cast.
My problem with it is how country people are portrayed as somewhat stupid, and then again, not. It was not something that made me dislike it but just something I thought a few times during the drama.
It is fun and not too much sweetness. It is a "Back to basic" drama with a lot of life choices. I would watch it again because I love the scenery and cast. The story is nice too. The cast is good.
In the end, it all makes sense, and when you follow your soul, all good things come to you.
well done countryside K-BLOverall: although I wish it had more episodes to more fully flesh out the plot/characters, they did a good job in 8 episodes. Aired 2 episodes per week about 20 minutes each on iQIYI.
Content Warnings: colorism, blood, vomiting, manipulation
What I Liked
- bubbly guy Ye Chan and more serious guy Yul weren't unrealistic caricatures (though Ye Chan was maybe a bit too dense for my taste as a 20 year old)
- cute & funny moments
- the writers efficiently gave us important information about Sun Yeol without using a voice over or an exposition dump
- horror music/tone at the beginning was funny
- supporting characters (including the ex who wasn't a 1 dimensional villain)
- how Yul sought out communication in episode 6 and also they avoided something cliche towards the end
- decent kiss
- sound effects/music
Room For Improvement
- needed more screentime to fully develop the plot and the characters, could have made it more clear about what happened in high school with his dad and music
- the colorism remarks, I know this happens a lot in real life but that doesn't mean I want to see it in my fiction, both guys are gorgeous
- why did he throw the water? seemed to be a 'because the writer said so', they could have explained this a bit (there is more information in a comment so this could happen in real life)
- unrealistic, Yul didn't notice that harmonium on the ground immediately and comment on it???