News
On My Troublesome Star • Sep 8, 2025
Title My Troublesome Star
this is such a good watch but it’s kinda sad how she’s considered ugly for having curly/frizzy hair like that’s beautiful not ugly 😔
13 0
On Marry My Husband: Japan • Jul 30, 2025
Title Marry My Husband: Japan
this is so good I prefer it to the Korean version
7 1
On Head over Heels • Jul 16, 2025
Title Head over Heels
main guy reminds me of txt taehyun 🤭🤭
2 4
On Ray of Light • Apr 18, 2025
Title Ray of Light
This drama made me tear up it was amazing…i regret not retaking my exams I was afraid of falling behind my classmates
4 0
On Kairos • Apr 9, 2025
Title Kairos
i wish I watched this earlier this is a masterpiece!!!!
5 0
On Emergency Declaration • Jan 7, 2025
Title Emergency Declaration
one of the best movies i’ve ever watched…. Really touched my heart
2 0
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Jan 7, 2025
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
i neverrr cry over kdramas but this one made me tear up many times. A very well written kdrama I won’t forget this one
2 0
On A Christmas Carol • Dec 25, 2024
Title A Christmas Carol
i decided to watch cuz hell yeah it’s christmas !! I regret doing that .
4 1
On Begins Youth • May 15, 2024
Title Begins Youth
i was hoping the drama would continue from the ending of the webtoon as it was a cliffhanger but i guess we’ll never know now
0 1

