K-Drama
On The Story of Ming Lan • 10 hours ago
Title The Story of Ming Lan
im on ep 8 and i read somewhere about a concubine and kids.... i kinda hate that 💀
0 0
Replying to Drama digger • 7 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
me too, i keep feeling she might die
NAURRRRRR no deaths plz
1 0
Replying to lii • 7 days ago
Title Are You the One
omg a jumark and cdrama fan hii!! (and don't worry, personallyyyy, the angst was bearable and well-deserved imo.…
ouhh someone with taste 👌👌 and good to knowm im on ep 11 and i can feel it coming 😅😅
0 1
On Spring of the Blade • 7 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Praying to the cdrama gods that the eldest sister gets a happy ending PLEASEEE I BEGGGGGG
12 3
On Summertime • 10 days ago
Title Summertime
We went from the driest fuck to the driest breakup real quick.
16 0
On Are You the One • 10 days ago
Title Are You the One
im on to episode 9 and honeboy is so cooked. The way he looks at her, hes screwed 🫣🫣 im kinda scared for the angst
3 3
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
There are som dramas where having more episodes would help but I would argue there are far more dramas where having…
i agree with you. most cdrama have a big shift mid way brcause they have to make a new plot to fill 36 episodes and its always a hit or miss
3 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • 17 days ago
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
theres only one thing i dislike about this show and its the whole weapon plot line involving the ML, its so boring 😭😭
3 0
On Nour • 18 days ago
Title Nour
It’s kinda funny how homeboy turns into a pride flag when he’s getting dicked down. Like yasss queen know your truth
24 2
Replying to Teerak09 • 26 days ago
Title Bittersweet Love
Is it the first wedding in a CBL ??? I don't quite remember 🤷🏻♀️
i think we got a wedding in double helix but I’m not sure
0 1
Replying to twinty • 29 days ago
Title The Early Spring
I don't even know how she managed to stand when he looks his head and looks into her eyes 😂
every time theyre at work in a secluded place and hes crowding her space, im like: damn this is hot but also id be having a panic attack if it happened to me
0 1
Replying to Dee • 29 days ago
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
what's up with his foundation?!?!
idk but they did my man dirty 😭
2 1
On The Early Spring • 29 days ago
Title The Early Spring
idk about y’all but this show is hot as long as its fictional. If that happened to me in real life, id probably have quit my job and cried.
12 4
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • Aug 29, 2026
Title The Early Spring
I always love angst bc the post-angst is ALWAYS worth itttt. and I have a feeling this one is gonna be guddddd
i dont want it to last too long 😭😭
0 0
Replying to shanezehra • Aug 28, 2026
Title The Early Spring
Am I the only one who’s desperately waiting for their separation arc?
I’m stressed and scared
6 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 28, 2026
Title The Early Spring
yall how bad will the angst be? Im scared
5 2
Replying to Grizzly bear • Aug 23, 2026
Title Beside the Sky Special Episode
I usually like kids but this taking 80% made me not like it much. They should have kept her an infant like in…
i agree
1 0
Replying to ASTER • Aug 18, 2026
Title Coroner's Diary
Everything looks good, but what kind of forensic investigator wouldn’t wear a mask and gloves ? It seems unusual…
if this was a modern drama i would think the same but its not so I didn’t mind. I also stopped questioning the logic when the fl started using acupuncture to stop massive bleeding lmao
0 0
On Coroner's Diary • Aug 16, 2026
Title Coroner's Diary
if you’re someone who really liked shows like criminal minds or Bones back in the days, i think you will like this show. You have multiple murder cases to solven through the show which keeps it interesting. I dont think there was any boring moment which surprised me because I keep dropping cdrama midway because of that. i thoroughly enjoyed this
2 0
Replying to Eliot_Rulez • Aug 12, 2026
Title Beside the Sky Special Episode
the sister was not added, she already existed and can be seen in the normal series. But you have to remember there…
i understand, i just dislike that its the main focus for a special episode but thats just a personal thing.
5 1

