Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Location: The Non-Binary Demon Next Door
  • Contribution Points: 238 LV3
  • Birthday: March 13
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: September 8, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3 Coin Gift Award1

ColdXperience

The Non-Binary Demon Next Door
Replying to KP4L • Jul 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Whoever rates this show 8/10 or less, I hope your phone only charges at an angle, and I hope both sides of your…
i made a review just too piss them off
1 1
Replying to violet1997 • Jul 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Never seen a show here on MDL with such high statistics and yet having an 8.3 rating. It's weird
children are watching
1 2
Replying to KP4L • Jul 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The way Porsche likes to grab Kim’s thighs 😭
thighs are hot, don't blame him
1 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So we agree that pete got the doctors to drain like half his body to give blood to vegas
Pete is O so it could woork, Mimi why you hurting us like that
0 0
Replying to PatriciaS • Jul 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I LOVED every word 💖
thank you thank you - wrote really hard on choosing them
1 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
really feel like we can hit 150k comments tomorrow seeing how active we are ... it's 1am for me
4 0
Replying to ColdXperience • Jul 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
and i wrote the dumbest one possible 😭
it is a nice copy and paste
1 0
Replying to Bearr • Jul 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Okay I watched this every week up until ep 12, I thought it was good but I lost my connection half way through…
thank you for not giving up on watching it
2 1
Replying to Nicole • Jul 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
i think this thing just doesn't want me to review it, i've written the same long-ass review twice 'cause it keeps…
and i wrote the dumbest one possible 😭
2 2
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No mdl will detect its from the same device and it will make it worst unfortunately
IP address are unique to each device
0 1
Replying to Tato • Jul 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I do not ship real people but Mile and Bible are so sus sometimes, like I can not defend you 💀
didn't even try to defend them
0 0
Replying to Tato • Jul 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
If you think you are the biggest VegasPete stan think again, no one ships VegasPete more than Bible.
king behaviour
4 1
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No mdl will detect its from the same device and it will make it worst unfortunately
i have more than one device
0 4
On KinnPorsche • Jul 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
do we have to create more account to make that rating go up or what ?
2 6