News
Replying to ValS20 • Jan 7, 2026
Review Shine on Me
Thank you for sharing your viewpoint. Xiguang and Yusen met through their mutual friend, but she doesn't remember…
Yes, everyone is different. I have watched many dramas that were not overtly physical where the two leads connected slowly. In fact, Zhao Jin Mai has been in a few of my favorites. I think you misunderstood my comment. I don't need to see intimate content. This drama lacks every type of real connection. I got bored after the ski trip but kept watching. The premises were lame. And no, they never met through the mutual friend. He only saw her at that party.
2 1
Replying to syedatasnia14 • Feb 3, 2024
Title My Happy Ending
I can’t wait for 18th Feb, the day that finally all of our confusions will be cleared 😅
Will it? Idk.
0 2
Replying to NotMuch • Feb 3, 2024
Title My Happy Ending
I don't know guys, but Tae-Oh isn't even hiding his heart eyes and I am seated for the yearning.
He's dangerous. Don't trust a love story in a murder mystery.
4 2
On Vigilante • Oct 19, 2023
Title Vigilante
Now I have to sign up for Disney + again!
0 2

