Editorials
On She's the One • Dec 11, 2025
Title She's the One
This is one of my favorites. I've watched it a few times and highly recommend.
3 10
On Li Yu Ze • Nov 5, 2025
Person Li Yu Ze
So weird that he's not showing up in dramas anymore. He got so much work in 2024.
0 0
On Sword of Justice • Nov 4, 2025
Title Sword of Justice Spoiler
Search for "Blade of Justice" on DailyMotion to find this show.
1 0
Replying to Jwells • Oct 31, 2025
Title The Wife with an Agenda
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_7sYZJ2qq4https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9uyo60https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9mrph2…
The Dailymotion search works well.
1 1
On Mu Ping Zi Gui Hou Bei Lao Ban Quan Jia Chong Shang Tian • Sep 12, 2025
Title Mu Ping Zi Gui Hou Bei Lao Ban Quan Jia Chong Shang Tian
I dropped it. Not even Wang Xuan could save it for me. It really was mostly the FL being bullied a lot and the ML saving the day.
0 0
On CEO's Arrange Bride • Sep 9, 2025
Title CEO's Arrange Bride
This is definitely a must-see, much higher quality in every aspect than most short dramas.
5 0
Replying to Skyi Trinity • Aug 25, 2025
Person Zhao Zhen Dong
I don't think he does. All I got was a couple of fan pages... 🤔 I searched for him today..
It doesn't seem like Chinese actors are able to use Instagram.
1 0
Replying to JVSJass • Aug 25, 2025
Person Liu Xiao Xu
Marry Mr.Yu starring Liu Xiaoxu and Yang Shuyuhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDAQ9NoJnx4&t=5s
That drama is excellent. I highly recommend it.
0 1
On Wang Ye, Ni Cai Shi Ti Shen • Aug 21, 2025
Title Wang Ye, Ni Cai Shi Ti Shen
The female lead really takes advantage of being reborn and is always 5 steps ahead of everyone else.
1 0
Replying to Jilly • Aug 17, 2025
Person Liang Si Wei
This was so different.. in a crazy way haha
He did a good job with crazy but hot. Nice performance.
2 1
Replying to Jwells • Aug 12, 2025
Title Gong Xi Lao Gong Xi De Gui Zi
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj9J6zKuBkAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeD0yoSp7uEFL: Su Wen…
Thanks so much - I just had to watch this one!
1 0
On Unexpected Crazy Barking • Aug 5, 2025
Title Unexpected Crazy Barking
This is a parody of the "blind woman gets pregnant with psycho's baby" story.
3 0
On Sixth Strategy • Jul 15, 2025
Title Sixth Strategy
It's confusing for a while but good pairing of the leads and the story is fresh.
2 1
Replying to Taz-mania • Jun 19, 2025
Person Wang Yi Ran
Is this even a picture of Wang Yi Ran? It looks nothing like him...
I think that the hairstyle really throws you off. If you put your hand over that you can see it's him.
0 0
Replying to thehepburn • Jun 16, 2025
Title Lure Step by Step
I believe this is the 4th version of the TOO WILD story. I couldn't take this too seriously because the ML was…
The stylist definitely went in the wrong direction.
2 0
Replying to leafless7 • Jun 15, 2025
Title Addicted
If there is similar ml character Recommend me drama anytime. 1. secretly loving fl for long time.2. Lying just…
https://mydramalist.com/list/LAlXbwA1
1 1
Replying to Azet • Jun 11, 2025
Title Take the Bait
You must watch his latest "Seal of Fire", ahhhh its sooooo hot! its not yet added on MDL.Here is link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd0AVUnjV5g&t=327s
I agree! I've watched it twice already and will probably watch again.
0 0
On Take the Bait • Jun 11, 2025
Title Take the Bait
A really good story without the usual tropes. I wish they'd done a little bit more with the ML's character, but other than that, it was refreshingly original. Unbelievably hot scene towards the end, btw.
3 0
Replying to Jwells • Jun 6, 2025
Title Lian Nian Bu Wang
Link w/subs: Nothing for now, sorry!*Feel free to check the top of my list of vertically filmed dramas for updated…
Thank you so much for all of your hard work collecting the links on so many dramas. I really appreciate it.
1 1
Replying to Cressy • May 30, 2025
Title High School King of Savvy
I can't stand when the FL is written to be a huge idiot. Thankfully the other characters saved this show and made…
Agreed. They took those characteristics of the FL and went too far with them. Almost every time she was on screen it was second hand embarassment for me. The two male leads were great, thankfully, both in writing and acting.
4 0

