Editorials
Replying to Turkeyszszsz • Oct 14, 2023
Title M
Yeah but wth is up with the crap Viki has been releasing lately 🤦🏼♀️ this drama is almost 30 years…
I've actually been wanting to see K-Dramas from the 1990s and 1980s so I hope they upload more old ones so we can see their evolution over the years.
1 1
On M • Oct 3, 2023
Title M
Being released on Rakuten Viki in the US soon! I think it will he the oldest K-Drama available in America!
3 3
On Navillera • Aug 20, 2023
Title Navillera
This show is a masterpiece. my 4th favorite K-Drama ever!
1 0
On Secret Mother • Aug 7, 2023
Title Secret Mother
Excellent slowburn thriller with solid acting. Highly recommended!
2 0
On Queen of Masks • Jul 26, 2023
Title Queen of Masks
I loved this show. Recommended if you like shows like The Penthouse.
1 0
On Jung Chae Yull • Apr 11, 2023
Person Jung Chae Yull
RIP
1 0
On The Glory Part 2 • Mar 14, 2023
Title The Glory Part 2
I hope this show us done as I loved parts 1 and 2. It ended perfectly.
2 0
On Jung_E • Jan 27, 2023
Title Jung_E
I liked it. Wish it was 20 minutes longer.
1 0
On Somebody • Dec 13, 2022
Title Somebody
Loved this loose adaptation of American Psycho. It has a nihilistic Arthouse vibe that's more common in Japanese cinema/storytelling, but this is a K-Drama and I thought it was excellent. It goes places that make Squid Game seem tame. My favorite K-Drama of 2022 so far. Recommended for those with an open mind.
6 0
On Winter Sonata • Dec 7, 2022
Title Winter Sonata
Now available on Viki in the States!
1 0
On Big Bet • Nov 24, 2022
Title Big Bet
Will this be released on Disney Plus in the United States?
0 0
On Connect • Nov 24, 2022
Title Connect
will this be released on Disney Plus in the United States?
0 1
On May I Help You? • Oct 23, 2022
Title May I Help You?
Available on Amazon Prime in the US!
1 0
On Anna: Extended Version • Oct 15, 2022
Title Anna: Extended Version
Loved the director's cut. Highly recommended!
9 0
On Autumn in My Heart • Sep 21, 2022
Title Autumn in My Heart
Just saw this on Kocowa via Amazon Prime. Loved it. Highly recommended.
4 0
On Air City • Sep 19, 2022
Title Air City
This is now available on Kocowa via Amazon Prime
1 0
Replying to surbhi • Sep 18, 2022
Title I'm Sorry, I Love You
Will i ever get over the OSTs in this drama?NEVER...
It was amazing show and soundtrack.
1 0
On Summer Scent • Sep 12, 2022
Title Summer Scent
This show is now available on Kocowa app via Amazon Prime Video app are available in The States.
3 0
On Autumn in My Heart • Sep 11, 2022
Title Autumn in My Heart
This is now available on Kocowa app via Amazon Prime Video in the United States!
0 0
Replying to NoushinTasnimAnisha • Sep 2, 2022
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938
whyyyyy???? why they changed the fml lead?
Not sure, but new female lead is a great actress. Kim So-yeon was amazing in The Penthouse!
7 1