Details

  • Last Online: Nov 17, 2022
  • Location: Netherlands
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: December 29
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 26, 2012
On Boys over Flowers • Aug 16, 2018
If you think the korean version is the best you should really watch Hana Yori Dango! It is way way waaaaay better!
My #1 drama <3
9 0
On Something in the Rain • Jun 12, 2018
What a boring drama! And that Mother, I can't stand her! I do not know what others see in this drama, it's has to many little flashbacks, no interesting storyline, a hateful mother, no plot. Just a cute actor, that's it.. This is not the drama for me.
6 0
Replying to Melodious • May 6, 2013
The ones I don't agree with, would have to be #3 and #4. When ever I saw those "grandmother" skirts,…
I totally agree with you :) I love long skirts and the layered style I really liked in that drama :)
4 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 4, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I should do that too ;) are you also a designer?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi! Yes I'm a designer and I do take inspiration from dramas :) the styling is always good especially in Korean dramas and also the historical drama's give me much inspiration ;)
0 0