News
Replying to Vina96 • Jul 15, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I take it this drama is very good based on rating and all the comments lol?
Yes it is ! Phenomenal I would say I've never seen a drama like this one this is good quality with great actors and a really interesting story !
5 0
Replying to Kimsamsoom • Jul 4, 2020
Title It's Okay, That's Love
Just finished viewing this in June 2020...Wow, how is this only 8.8?, such an amazing drama, with such realistic…
Yeah it's really amazing ! I've watched it few month ago but now i think i'll rewatch it it's just so good ! It had such an impact on me. Sometimes you just forget about a drama you've seen but I could never with this one. The acting is so good too :)
1 0
Replying to Ms Superman • Jul 4, 2020
Title It's Okay, That's Love
In shock at how I waited so long to watch this series... so touching and wonderfully made. The lead actors and…
You should watch others drama with Gong Hyo Jin she is such a talented actress ! I try to watch all of her works since I saw this drama :) She is for sure in my top 3 !
4 0

