i am someone who somehow, in january 2015, started watching her first kdrama, hi! school: love on, and ended up falling into this world called hallyu wave.
since then the group exo have saved my life and dramas have saved me from the horrible thing called boredom.
- first korean drama: Hi! School: Love On [9.0/10]
- first korean movie: The Beauty Inside [9.0/10]
- first taiwanese drama: Fall In Love With Me [7.0/10]
- first taiwanese movie: Our Times [8.0/10]
- first chinese drama: Ode to Joy [8.0/10]
- first chinese movie: Somewhere Only We Know [9.0/10]
- first japanese drama: Good Morning Call [2.0/10]
- first japanese movie: My Rainy Days [6.5/10]
- first thai drama: Hormones[4.0/10; dropped]
- first thai movie: Teacher's Diary [8.5/10]
dramas i plan on starting in the near future:
2018 dramas i'm waiting for:
favorite drama pairings:
- seo joonhee x yoon jinah [something in the rain]
- yoo changsoo x lee jiyi [high society]
- seo junghoo x chae youngshin [healer]
- yoo shijin x kang moyeon [dots]
- jung joonhyung x kim bokjoo [wfkbj]
- ahn minhyuk x do bongsoon [swdbs]
- seo janghoon x jo eun [aoy2]
- hyun taewoon x ra eunho [school 2017]
- li daren x cheng youqing [in time with you]
- je suho x shim bonui [lucky romance]
how i rate:
10.0: perfect in every single way, made me feel a lot of things and didn't ever make me bored.
9.5: perfect, but there was a tiny something missing.
9.0: great! however, there was a thing or two that could have been better or more interesting.
8.5: super enjoyable! but something didn't 'catch' me, something was missing.
8.0: very very good, but there were things i did not like or the drama just wasn't able to actually fully catch my attention, make me addicted.
7.5: pretty good! probably really liked it at some point, but it was far from perfect and it lacked something important.
7.0: it was okay! there were things and episodes i really enjoyed but eventually watching it wasn't that exciting to me anymore.
6.5: potentially good but not really for me. probably got bored during it.
6.0: okay at first, then it got boring or something ruined it.
5.5: would have been pretty good, if something hadn't ruined it. if i finished it, i probably regret not-dropping it.
5.0: i don't doubt there are people that still would enjoy this, but very much not for me, probably never would've missed out on anything if i didn't watch it.
4.5: boring. something that i'm sure there are much better versions of.
4.0: hard to watch, things tend to seem too random or don't make sense.
1.0-3.5: bad. very much not recommended. don't start this if you can and spend your time better.
81d 1h 5m
Currently watching 15/1614 hours ago
Completed21 hours ago
Currently watching 3/164 days ago
Currently watching 2/165 days ago
Currently watching 6/116 days ago
Completed7 days ago
Completed8 days ago
Plan to watch9 days ago
Dropped9 days ago