Editorials
Replying to chantez • Aug 2, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
Unpopular opinion: Korea doesn't know how to make dorama without putting in romance when it doesn't even need…
Romance is the most popular genre by far so of course it's a smart move to add at least a little romance to most dramas. Dramas with romance do much better. It's trendy to claim you don't want any romance in a drama but the numbers prove otherwise. And as far as WYW goes, it is definitely relevant! Especially as far as controversy is concerned when it comes to autistic relationships with neurotyicals.
11 0
On Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist • Aug 2, 2022
Title Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist
I can already tell Kim Min Jae is going to carry this, he's established himself as one of korea's best actors the last 2 years
6 1
On Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist • Aug 2, 2022
Title Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist Spoiler
Am I missing something, based on the title I thought he was supposed to be a psychiatrist but he's an acupuncturist
0 3
On Kim Hyang Gi • Aug 2, 2022
Person Kim Hyang Gi
Her turtle lip is really distracting. I seriously hope that Chinese lip reduction trend doesn't catch on in SK
1 0
On Hunted • Jul 31, 2022
Title Hunted
This sounds interesting
7 0
On Big Mouth • Jul 31, 2022
Title Big Mouth
Any romance?
1 3
On What's Wrong with Secretary Kim • Jul 31, 2022
Title What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
There were a few funny scenes that I loved but overall the romance and plot left me wanting more. I was bored. Overrated imo
11 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Jul 31, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
I actually ended up liking how they did the ending and introduced SunRok. But I don't want a season 3. Season 1 was a masterpiece, season 2 was pretty boring and I fast forwarded a lot.
9 0
Replying to kdramandie • Jul 31, 2022
Title Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist
omggg there's not a comedy or romance tag :( i always thought that hahahaha
Definitely seeing some romance in the trailer.
2 0
Replying to ChannieLover7_9_9_7 • Jul 31, 2022
Title Today's Webtoon
First of all, no romance chemistry at all. People were thinking that the younger guy who in my opinion plays more…
Oh damn. well thanks for clarifying, sounds like I'll wait to see how it develops
0 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Jul 30, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
I loved the first few episodes. Then it got boring
2 2
On Today's Webtoon • Jul 30, 2022
Title Today's Webtoon
I know it's only been 2 episodes but how is the romance/chemistry so far, does it look like it will be slight romance or more than that?
1 3
Replying to Hanan Anf • Jul 29, 2022
Title Today's Webtoon
why recently do most of the dramas have a Slight Romance tag ....
Mods are being weird about it
2 0
Replying to Aramintai • Jul 29, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
Guys, Romance was finally added to the genre! 🤣🎉🎉
Finally!
4 0
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Jul 28, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
Is it time to finally add the romance genre tag yet? lol. I'd say yes. <3
13 0
Replying to Koweanmultistanhateu • Jul 28, 2022
Title Flower of Evil
TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO DROPPED THIS DRAMA MY GOSHH GIVE IT ANOTHER CHANCE!! THE STORY AND THE ACTING WERE GREAT!!!!…
Couldn't get into it by episode 4. It was cheesy to me and the story didn't pull me in.
3 0
Replying to Kyubin • Jul 28, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
The 3 teasers so far have totally different scenes though. And usually people complain because trailers are showing…
I’m talking about the three main scenes they keep pulling out. The hair pulling, the car kicking, and the fake I love you. Not showing too much is great, but that’s how I feel.
2 1
Replying to von753 • Jul 27, 2022
Title Alice, the Final Weapon
why is it not working T_T
It works for me
2 3
On If You Wish Upon Me • Jul 27, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
It's a little concerning they keep using the same few scenes in the trailers so far, and they're good but if those are the best they have to choose from I'm a little worried. I'm being pessimistic and probably reading too much into it but after Sound of Magic I'm really wanting this to be a hit too.
5 3
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Jul 27, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
This episode was one of the best yet. And I'm glad to see that in the preview it looks like they'll be touching on the controversy with neurodiverse and neurotypical relationships
4 0

