News
Replying to Saheb Ghosh • Oct 18, 2022
Title Falling into You
ML's charecter is tooo immature nd Cringey..
Yeahhh too childish for his age 😅
2 0
Replying to elliewashere2 • Oct 10, 2022
Title Ode to Joy Season 3
I have continued to watch it. Only downfall..wish there were better looking leading men in this series. (I can…
wang anyu is cute!!
2 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Oct 10, 2022
Title Falling into You
I really like this drama and the main leads , the only thing that bothers me is the way the ML talks . He must…
I think it makes him seem cute and naive lol
1 1
Replying to mochachen • Aug 28, 2022
Title Ode to Joy Season 3
I am flabbergasted how logic and the mind works for He Min Hong. She got the whole company in trouble and she…
Should post a spoiler alert for this!
4 0
On Ode to Joy Season 3 • Aug 24, 2022
Title Ode to Joy Season 3
Yu Chu Hui sounds so much like Xiao Xiao 😂
3 1
Skye-N-Rain • Jun 29, 2016
Article [Winners announced] [Giveaway] Win a box of Korean Goods!
Favourite drama is My Love from the Star :)
0 0