Details

  • Last Online: 10 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Indonesia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 5, 2016
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Jan 16, 2026
rated it 8.5 because the cinematography was sooo great. I was eating good the entire season 🤩. But the story is 8.0, a let down from Hong Sisters tbh.

i’m a fan of GYJ works. i thought she was a great actress. but having watched 2 of Kim Go Eun’s dramas in 2025, made me realized that that GYJ acting is far from great (or is it because she doesn’t suit the genre/character? I love her past works tho, she nailed all of it).

Still, i’m a fan of talented and pretty woman Go Youn Jung 🫶🏼😁
4 3
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Oct 4, 2025
I'm a fan of Yoona for 15 years. She nailed her role in this drama, but i have to admit that Lee Chaemin NAILED his role. Like whoaa, I didn't know his acting was this good 😲. *I watched almost all of LCM previous dramas
17 0
On Genie, Make a Wish • Oct 4, 2025
Releasing this original series after You and Everything Else is 🥲🥲… The writing, the acting (except Ahn Eun Jin, she carried this series), and the chemistry were terrible 😭. I enjoyed it, though. The cinematography and the leads' visuals were pleasant to the eyes 😂.
6 3
On Queen Mantis • Sep 27, 2025
Title Queen Mantis
Go Hyunjung and Lee El really carried this series. The other actors were so bad at acting 😭😭.
2 2
On Gyeongseong Creature • Jan 5, 2024
I love LOVE HSH since forever. her acting is superb. she’s easily one of the top actresses in SK with her acting skills.
she always had great chemistry with her co-star. including Gyeongseong Creature with PSJ. But i dont know, after watching Claudia Kim and PSJ scenes, i think they have more chemistry than PSJ and HSH 😂😂. even though they dont do any skinship and just talking, you can feel the tension between Claudia Kim and PSJ
0 3
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Nov 16, 2023
never liked the FL’s acting since Squid Game. it’s a bad script with bad acting. honestly, all the main cast cant even act 🤷🏻‍♀️. the grandma is a great actress, but the plot is so trash that even a great actress cant help it 😭. wondering how could it get an 8/10 rating 🗿
19 5
Replying to anuva • Oct 24, 2023
hii does anyone know which ost is playing during yichan and cheongah's restaurant date? at around 48 minutes of…
it’s You’re Precious by Standing Egg
1 0