Editorials P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Nope not yet, I love anime and Manga, dramas of course and drawing too. hmm do you like sports?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yes! and that's why I love J-dramas, their rom-coms are extremely funny e.g The perfect girl evolution or Hana Kimi and their suspense mysteries are so intense and makes you want to watch more e.g Bloody Monday!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Omg you learn Korean from Talktomeinkorean.com too? same here1 Lol I was bored last month so I tried learning and I ended up in the website it helps alot doesn't it?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
What else is he in?
0 0
On Show Lo • Jul 30, 2012
Person Show Lo
Happy Birthday!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Lol...Yes, I have the same thought too, A few more days til it airs! I'm so happy they extended the episodes form 24 -28 :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
...but I haven't watched it
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I think he is in I love Lee Tae Ri
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Isn't he from Super Junior?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I love all but Taeyang's voice is so beautiful and I love T.O.P too he's mysterious and even thoguh he was evil in IRIS ...it was so awesome! T.O.P is going to be the star in an upcoming drama have you heard? The korean remake of Zettai Kareshi/absolute boyfriend. Korea and Taiwan are always making remakes of Japanese shows...like that Hana Kimi (korean) coming out this August
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I wonder that too his voice is so smoothe...maybe it's becuase Jung Yong Hwa can rap? I don't know and yes guitar skills *_* He made a movie?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
A mew Avi? I like it!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
xD or.....maybe I need a haircut :P
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yay! Hmm tell me if it was good after you're done and Yes Micky Yoochun did a pretty good job in this drama!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
same here! Love Rain is good, Yoona did a good job acting! She's also not my favourite person to be honest I watched it for Jang Geun Suk...but I fell for the drama too :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
aww no romance? But I guess if it keeps me on my toes and get me interested, I'll like it! :P I love Rom-coms but...J-dramas somehow always work out even without it :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm watching The Woman who Wants to Get Married at the moment, I'm planning to watch Liar Game next
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm only 15 and the woman said I was 19 O.o xD I think I need a haircut :P
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hmm too many things to name what do you like? Oh and are you going anywhere fun this summer?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Sohee, Park Bom and Min or Suzy !
0 0

