Editorials
On Love at the End of the World • Mar 14, 2022
Title Love at the End of the World
With how this series played out I am very suprised they didnt say F it and made all the sex scenes unsimulated.
0 0
KoryM • Mar 24, 2021
Review The Effect
Personally, I didn't like how the rape scene was handle. It felt like it came out of nowhere for Keng and not Man to be the rapist. Not that either way is good, but to go from I care for you, to my feelings are so strong I have to rape you is just awful.
0 0
yoonthethicc • Mar 9, 2021
Review In Between (Sa Pagitan ng Kamusta at Paalam)
This. This right here sums up the show. I had to force myself to get to episode 8, before giving up on it. It's just so boring.
0 0
derangedd • Oct 18, 2020
Review TharnType
I agree with everything you said, if it wasn't for the fact they are hot and loves scenes are steamy I would have quit a long time ago. Type was very toxic to Tharn and what Tharn did to type would have made his PTSD worse not magically fix it.
18 0
2