News
On New Life Begins • Nov 17, 2022
Title New Life Begins Spoiler
So did Zheng take another wife?
0 4
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Nov 14, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
I am here for Xu Kai! Such a treat to see him in a modern drama 😍
3 0
On The Legends • Nov 8, 2022
Title The Legends
Xu Cai with the blue hair with his outfits are chef’s kiss. Beautiful.
4 0
On The Legends • Nov 6, 2022
Title The Legends Spoiler
So can someone tell me, does LCL see LZY’s face from the time he saved her from Yuen Jie’s attack?
0 1
Replying to KrysWorld • Nov 6, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
I am blown by ML acting! I've never seen his drama before but he is goooodddd
I dare say he is comparable to Wu Lei with his eye expressions and acting intensity. Yes I am a big Wu Lei fan, if you notice my nickname here 😂
3 0
On Lighter & Princess • Nov 5, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Is that Li Xun dubbed or is that Arthur Chen’s real voice?
0 1
Replying to Riya • Nov 5, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Is it just me or it feels weird seeing all the senior girls dying to get a freshman's attention. When in reality…
Well if a hot guy walks in the door… brain goes out the window. 😂
1 0
Replying to hellokdrama • Nov 5, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Of course he looks handsome both ways but there was something special when he had blonde hair, maybe it was that…
Definitely the edgier look for sure
2 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Nov 5, 2022
Title Ancient Love Poetry
The show’s premise is nothing new but it is one of better Xianxia dramas out there. It will definitely hook you and it is quite addictive!
4 0
On Lighter & Princess • Nov 5, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Is it just me or Li Xun looks better blonde? 😍
2 5
On Lighter & Princess • Nov 5, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
It’s only episode 1 and its feels feels feels already. Oh my heart!
0 1
On Ancient Love Poetry • Oct 23, 2022
Title Ancient Love Poetry
So can someone spoil me. Will Wu Huan turn out nasty?
0 1
On Mr. Bad • Oct 2, 2022
Title Mr. Bad
Guilty pleasure! I am unexpectedly enjoying this show way too much. Park your brain outside the door and just go with it! 😂
8 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Sep 25, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Just finished LLTG and I need more
13 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Sep 25, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Wu Lei’s acting is absolutely amazing. He is on a whole new level. Every single scene.
17 1
On Thousand Years for You • Sep 22, 2022
Title Thousand Years for You
I am enjoying this so far! The drama has a unique premise.
10 1
On Thousand Years for You • Sep 19, 2022
Title Thousand Years for You
I am having some serious second ML syndrome. 😂 Gu Beixie is adorable
4 1
Replying to Kat76 • Sep 8, 2022
Review No Boundary Season 2
“ The character I feel most sorry for is Hong Luan, and once again the actress did really well here (notice…
I hope to see her in something different
1 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 29, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Well let’s just piece together that DFQC’s dream scenes are what happens after the ending.
8 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 29, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Danyin and Chang Heng looks sooo good together.
1 0

1
