Editorials
On Zhang Ling He • Mar 13, 2022
Person Zhang Ling He
Glad his profile pic was updated!
0 0
On Chen Xing Xu • Feb 3, 2022
Person Chen Xing Xu
I need another Chen Xing Xu drama!
8 0
On Fall in Love • Jan 29, 2022
Title Fall in Love
I was hesitating because I am not sure I’ll like republican era drama, but I am enjoying this show so much!
1 0
Replying to Last Empress • Jan 24, 2022
Review Good Bye, My Princess
but I might keep watching it bcz it's a famous drama lol I also don't get the point of the girlfriend he got out…
omg I am persisting and I am unhappy. LOL. This is becoming my longest review!
0 0
On Goodbye My Princess: Director's Cut • Jan 22, 2022
Title Goodbye My Princess: Director's Cut Spoiler
Okay, I think I almost had enough. I am in episode 18 and its already so messed up! This is really becoming harder to watch. I know we are in for a tragedy, but does it have to bethis hard until the end?! Does it get any better? I absolutely loathe that there’s another female character with ML. My enjoyment plunged at the same time both ML and FL fell on the River of Oblivion.
3 0
Replying to Nectar • Jan 22, 2022
Person Leo Wu
I saw a movie rumor with deng chao, Sun li couple.
I just saw something, a modern drama Just Love.
2 1
On Oh My General • Jan 16, 2022
Title Oh My General
I just finished episode 9, so does it get any better? I am slowly losing interest..
0 1
ChannieLover7_9_9_7 • Jan 16, 2022
Review Someday or One Day
My favorite Taiwanese drama!
1 0
Replying to MagicalBanana • Jan 15, 2022
Review Eternal Love of Dream
Since I didn't like her chara at all in The Long Ballad i will check this out 😅 thanks!
Haha! Glad that helped!
0 0
Lei • Jan 14, 2022
Review Love and Redemption
I thought it was just me! LOL
1 0
Replying to Nectar • Jan 12, 2022
Title Upcoming Summer
Leo Wu’s first ever on-screen kiss! Omg ❤️I will never forget the kiss in this movie.So meaningful, breathtakingly…
Did he film this after Long Ballad? What age did he film it?
0 1
Replying to xlleret • Jan 11, 2022
Title The Long Ballad
You could rewatch your favourite parts in this drama while waiting for something better to turn up. It's difficult…
I am watching other shows of Wu Lei. I first saw him in Fight Break Spear (for obvious reasons that I also want to see Xiao Zhan), wasn’t totally reeled in. Then I tried Long Ballad, and oh my goodness. He fits Ashile Sun to the T. He is so damn fine.
2 0
Replying to WK1 • Jan 10, 2022
Title The Long Ballad
Many of us watched this drama back in May of last year. Cannot remember which specific episode. But, it was soon…
Thankk you
0 0
On The Long Ballad • Jan 10, 2022
Title The Long Ballad
When did the brothers of Eagle Division find out that Changge is a girl? Which episode?
0 6
Replying to xlleret • Jan 10, 2022
Title The Long Ballad
You could rewatch your favourite parts in this drama while waiting for something better to turn up. It's difficult…
That’s what I have been doing!
1 2
On The Long Ballad • Jan 9, 2022
Title The Long Ballad
I just finished this wihtin 2.5 days and I am still reeling. I need something as good or even better to watch!
3 5
Replying to Kim_Taevy • Jan 1, 2022
Title Oh! My Emperor Season 2
Am i the only one who ship moran and feifei?
You are not the only one!
1 0
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Dec 5, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
I enjoyed this and I think the ending is just fitting. I think it lacked some romance, but overall it was good!
7 1

1