Editorials
Replying to Grey • Dec 11, 2025
Game Which period BL should I watch next?
not a Thai BL but watch Kill to Love, it's a Chinese BL (but is listed under Singapore on mdl)
Thanks for the endorsement, that one's also on my list!
1 0
Replying to sailsea • Jul 2, 2025
Title Scarlet Heart Thailand
I really liked Love Destiny!
Yeah haha but there's only 15 of them
1 0
Replying to lolalovesdramas • Jul 1, 2025
Title Scarlet Heart Thailand
Does anyone know any good historical thai series?
I really liked Love Destiny!
0 2
Replying to plum • Dec 12, 2024
Game Which QL should I watch next?
Aww says it already ended. I’d pick either Knock Knock Boys or Every You Every Me. Both were fairly easily binged…
I wanted quick results so I could start watching asap haha. Thanks for the recs tho!!
0 0
Replying to Lys • Sep 3, 2024
Title Wooju Bakery
I agree! I run several lists about upcoming shows, and MDL is one of my resources for information. It sucks not…
Game changer for real, I did not realize you could block users and their comments wouldn't show up. Thank you so much lol
1 1
